Chapter 8

Double-Dealing

Author's POV

"Yoona-ssi!"

Siwan called as he sees Yoona coming. She saw him and went towards the guy apologizing for being late. For Siwan, it doesn't matter if she's late as long as she came to their date. How lucky Siwan felt that moment as the most beautiful girl in their class is going out with him.

"It's fine Yoona-ssi, you're here now and that's important"

He says as he smile. Yoona can't help but feel so awkward with Siwan. Well basically, they never hang out together nor talk because each of them have a circle of friends. So going out with him now felt a thousands of butterflies inside her stomach. But not as she is inlove but the anxiety and nervousness she feel with Siwan.

"So, where shall we go first?"

Siwan ask. Yoona doesn't really know where she would wanna go. Ofcourse she just can't say I want to go home and that's where I want to go but that's what exactly is running to her mind. She pause as she think of some places that could fit for dating

"Uhm, don't you want to eat first? "

She replied. Just what the heck is that? Answering a question with a question?

"Oh, then I know a place where we could eat then"

He says as he held her hand and walk. Yoona was a bit shock with that. Are they allowed to do that? Is he even allowed to do that to her. But it looks like he is. Yoona can't say a word and just looking to their hands as they walk downtown.

"You look beautiful Yoona-ssi"

He said cutting the silence. Well, it's nice of him noticing her looks when she can't even appreciate it herself.

"Thank you"

She said. Still feel awkward

"I understand if you are that uhm, awkward towards me Yoona-ssi. It's my fault for asking you out so sudden"

How on earth did he knew about it? It's like he is reading her mind.

"It's not your fault Siwan. I'm just not used to this stuff. Y-You see, its my first date"

Siwan stopped and look at her with a widen eyes. First date? So he is her first date?

"F-First date?!"

He said as he still cannot believe it. Yoona never date someone before?! Is the guys in their town blind? A beautiful, smart and kind person like her have never been to a date! So he took atleast one of her first time.

"I'm sorry if I'm freaking out cause... My friends and I though you already have a guy, I mean a boyfriend"

"What? No. What made you think of that"

"Well, cause you're the most beautiful in our class so I thought you're dating someone else. My friends advice me to ask you out since we're not that sure if you really have boyfriend"

Siwan said honestly. Yoona was a bit surprise with what he have said. She never thought her classmates would think like that to her. Well maybe because she never hang out with her classmates aside from Hayoung. But the other thing that made her feel a little shy is that he said the thing about being beautiful.

"Are you mad because I-"

"No, I'm not. Thank you because you have been honest to me Siwan"

"I'm glad to hear that Yoona-ssi. I really thought you're going to be disappointed"