Chapter 10.

{Possible Triggering}

: )

Luke's POV
I woke up to Backseat Serenade by All Time Low blasting.

Ugh.

My alarm.

I looked at the big red numbers of the digital clock and it read seven am.

After staying in bed on twitter for another 30 minutes I realized, I was gonna be late.

Jumping out of bed and rushing to grab clothes I tripped over my guitar case.

Cursing under my breath I grabbed my gray ATL t-shirt and my regular black skinny jeans with hole's in the knees.

I ran into the bathroom and quickly gelled up my hair into its usual blonde quiff.

I ran downstairs and slipped on my black Vans.

Grabbing my car keys and black ray bands I got in my car.

-skip to school-

As I got to school I groaned realizing I had a math test today.

I went to my locker and started to look for my math book when I felt a presence behind me.

Quickly turning around I came face-to-face with a girl.

She had long red hair and was wearing a crop top with some really tight leggings.

"Hi! I'm Casey" she introduced

"Oh..um hi I'm L-"but before I could finish she pushed me against the locker and started making out with me.
I tried getting away but she had a firm grip.
Damn, she's strong for a girl.

Then I heard a high pitched scream.
I pushed her off of me to find Maddie laying on the floor unconscious.

I ran over to her and picked her up and started running towards the nurse office.

But before I left I noticed something.

Casey was smirking.

A/N I'm having a really bad day because my cats gone missing.
Have a good day.
<3
-S😔