ONE ☆ THE GREATEST SHOW

The lights were dull. The stage was empty. There were only loud thuds on the ground. The audience was singing oh so beautifully. The circus conductor was standing underneath the bleachers, within the shadows. His face was well covered by his black top hat and the dark shadows of the night. He held his stick cane tight, and he felt mysterious in his red tailed coat.

LADIES AND GENTS, THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE WAITED FOR....

More people stomped on the ground, cheering. Waiting for the show to begin. More stomps on the ground. More claps echoed across the tent. It was only a few more seconds, until it was time to release all of the performers and the animals. The circus conductor started to walk underneath the bleachers, and he started to cheer on with the audience. The man started to escape the shadows of the bleachers, and he started to head towards the stage in the middle. Horses started to march towards the stage. White spotlights searched around the dark room. Footsteps surrounded the circus conductor and they have been getting in their places. More spotlights, and the circus conductor saw several performers dancing on the stage in crazy, out of this world costumes. Torches started to light up, and that was when everything was revealed.

SO TELL ME DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Everyone jumped and danced and they all performed various stunts. The circus conductor ran proudly as he saw his ensemble perform and presents themselves on the stage. The man started to give various cues to the performers, telling them when to perform their act. The circus conductor went to the middle of the stage, where there was a large seesaw, a tall man with yellow-hair and a defined chin, and a tall woman in a pink, curly wig, wearing a purple body suit. The woman stood on the seesaw, another man jumped from the yellow-haired man and jumped onto the seesaw, causing the woman to fly up into the air in a very elegant way.

THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW!

The woman grabbed onto one of the swings above, and the circus conductor quickly ran towards the audience and gave them a fellow wave and they all cheered back at him. Everyone was swinging around on the swings and doing acrobatics. Meanwhile, The man quickly ran back to the middle of the stage, where everyone gathered around him. The audience continued to share their many smiles and cheers at the performance. The circus conductor was in the middle of the stage, as everyone around him started to waltz and dance. He looked at his surrounding with pride. There was nothing else that he would've wanted to do besides make his audience happy. Make them have a good laugh at the silly performance.

THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!

Suddenly, everything around the circus conductor darkened. The spotlights turned off, the performers disappeared, the entire circus tent went missing, and the many cheers of the audience quieted down. The circus conductor was all alone in a room full of darkness. He looked around and he felt quite wholesome, yet a little bit confused at what was happening. The circus conductor turned around, and he saw a small, young boy. The boy was tall, skinny, and he wore nothing but ragged clothes. The man looked at the boy and he smiled at him.

And it's here on front of you....

A/N: AHHHH IT'S FINALLY HERE!! I am so freaking excited about this book you guys have no idea!! Many of you guys asked for this, so here yee guys go! The first chapter to this book.

I know that this chapter is a little short, which is quite odd for a beginning chapter. It was short because the intro to the movie is quite short and a little fast paced. But I can assure you that the upcoming chapters are going to be longer as we move forward.

What do you think about this chapter?! Comment it down below! And are you excited for where this book is headed?? I'm sure that I am!

If you liked it, give this chapter a vote and comment down your thoughts down below! Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you later.