Kevin's focus was on me once his Mother left. He was tall, well built and had the most perfect shade of blue eyes I had ever seen. His baby blues gave me butterflies with just one look-like the way they did right now. He moved from being the somewhat irritating guy I bumped into at school to the man I was now head over heels in love with

"Glad you could make it"

"Me too" he smiled

He moved closer and leaned in till our lips met. And when they did it was heaven. I ran my hands through his hair and he put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him. His strawberry flavoured mouth had my toes curling. If we were alone, he would probably be naked by now and I would have most likely been exploring his body. I had a feeling he felt the same way because of how he kept trying to close the invisible space between us. Somehow everyone around melted away and it was just us two but the feeling didn't last long

"Bridget Della Mathews" My Mother said with a note of disapproval causing us to pull apart "That's no way to behave in public"

"Sorry Mom"

Kevin seemed a little disoriented but one look at my Mother's face had him back to normal

"Hello Mrs Mathews" he greeted holding his hand out to her

She looked at his hand then frowned folding her arms across her chest. She looked at me and I gave her my own version of a stern look. She rolled her eyes and gave him a hand shake. I talked to my mom the other day about being nicer to Kevin and she promised me that she would try. For some reason she just didn't like my boyfriend but she seemed to like the rest of his family just fine.

"Bridget, honey why don't you go stand with Hannah and Anne while I have a little chat with Kevin"

"Mom-"

"I won't bite"

"It's ok" Kevin smiled "I'll be right there"

I gave Mom a look that said she should play nice before I went to join Hannah and the rest of the guys.

Drake whistled "What I would give to listen in on that conversation"

"You think she's threatening to castrate him again?" Danny asked Drake

"Naah" Drake said shaking his head "I'm thinking something much worse than that"

They laughed and that's when Meahri shoved Danny lightly "Don't make fun of him. I don't think you'll be laughing when you meet my family"

That seemed to sober him up

"I'm sure your Mom will come around" Hannah said with a smile "She's just protective of you"

"Yeah I can testify to the number of guys you never dated because your Mom always got to them before they could even think to ask you out"

An arm wrapped around me and pulled me close to a warm body. I looked up at him and puckered up before he placed a kiss on my lips.

"What did I miss?" he asked

"Nothing" Hannah shrugged "though I'm thinking we should probably start planning for her birthday because she actually gets really mad when no one does anything, believe me I know"

"Yeah" Anne added "She expects atleast four years worth of gifts"

"Why four years?" Danny asked but before Anne could answer Kevin spoke up "And why is it that we've been dating this long and I still don't know when your birthday is?"

"Don't like the feeling do you?" I asked poking his chest with my middle finger

"As I was going to say before you rudely interrupted me" Anne continued after giving them an eye roll "She was born on the 29th of February so her birthday comes around every four years so she doesn't like to celebrate it every year because she doesn't see the point and thus the four years worth of gifts"

"Ohhh" They all nodded in understanding

"I never told you because you would have most likely gotten me something against my wishes"

"Probably true" he nodded "I should probably start thinking of the best birthday gift then"

"Yeah so feel free to wrap yourself up in a bow for me"

He laughed and kissed my cheek "I love you beautiful"

"I love you too"

As we stood there chatting I realised that I had come a long way. I was surrounded by family and friends who loved me and of course my boyfriend who meant the world to me and I was grateful for it.

****
Finally come to the end of this story. I'm actually just happy I managed to finish it though it took me a long time 🙈🙈🙈. I'm not even going to give an excuse, I'm just terrible.

To be honest I just wrote it and didn't really know how it was going to go. I still don't really know how the story is though. I just thought blue eyes and started typing

I'm not sure just how many mistakes I made through the story but hopefully not too much. I'll read through it but not any time soon 😆😆😆

To all those who liked it 'Thank you' and to all those who did not 'Hopefully you'll like my next one'.

Until next time... 😚😙😘
❤ livi

THE END