Chapter 33

The two weeks flew by.  I was not having alot of fun but taking care of hope while Rebekah thought of ways that could bring us all back home.  She knew that all I wanted was to be with Klaus.  I grew bigger and bigger by the day.  By now I only have maybe a month left of this pregnancy.  It's been long and painful.  Just wanting my Noah here with me. 

         I was happy and jumping with joy knife waiting and waiting for Klaus to arrive. I kept looking km the mirror at my stomach. I couldn't wait for Klaus to see how big I have gotten with our son.  He would be so proud.  About five hours after I had woken up Klaus finally pulled into the driveway.  I clapped my hands together in an excited way.  I had the biggest smile plastered across my face. 

       I was the first one at the door.  I opened it and smiled so big the whole world could see it.  "Jade love." Klaus said as he walked onto the porch and hugged me.  He pulled away and looked down at my stomach.  He gave me a small sweet smile when he looked back at my face.  "You've grown"

       "Indeed I have. " I say swaying from side to side with the same smile all over my face.  I couldn't believe after two weeks he was standing right here with me.  It's incredible. I am almost due to have this child and I have been gone for a little over two weeks and I needed him this whole time. 

        Klaus and I step knife the house with his hand around my waist. This is how my life should have went.  The house,  kids,  marriage,  perfect man.  But as I said before,  I feel in love with the devil himself.  You just can't help who you love though. 

       "where is hope?" Klaus ask me.  I gave him a small nod to give him direction to the living room.  I knew Klaus couldn't wait to see his daughter.  I loved their relationship. It was the most amazing thing I have ever saw.  He was something he wasnt around other people. Soft,  kind, sweet, gentle. It just made me even happier that he was my child's father.  People assume he's not worth redemption, but him see it for what he truly is.  Someone that is lost and he found his way with hope,  me and our son. 

        After hours of playing with hope he put her to sleep and came to me as I was sitting on the couch.  He sat next to me and placed his hand on my leg.  I put the book down that I was reading and gave him a gentle small smile. 

        "I have missed you. " he admitted to me. 

     "I have missed you too. " I told him with all the honesty that I could crumble up in my body. 

       "I need you to come home." he told me.  That threw me in shock.  He just stuck me here for two weeks for what now seems like nothing.  I don't understand why he needs me to come after I just got comfortable being away from him for a little while. I hope he doesn't think he can keep on doing things like this to me. 

       I signed a small almost silent sigh and spoke "Why?" of course that was the only thing I could say. I wasn't just going to say yes like I wanted to with out an explanation.

       "I can't bare to be away from you any longer.  Plus hope is coming home as well. " he said to me.

          I looked him in almost disbelief.  This can not be true. He has to be joking around. "Are you serious?" I ask in a more sarcastic tone than I had expected.

        "Yes love. " he spoke. I just stared into his eyes like he was lying to me about all of this.  I just couldn't process it in my mind at all.

           "Let's get you to bed. " he said. Just then he grabbed both my hands and helped me off the couch and let go of one and held onto the other and slowly and romantically slowly guidede up the stairs to my bedroom.