A Date ( Love is Strong)

While Ciel was just in his study room doing some work. Sebastian was just doing his chores that he has to do.

Sebastian's Pov.

Hmmm things are different now since young master and I confess love to each other. I have been thinking that maybe I should ask him out on a date but I don't if he would like that idea and We are lovers now so maybe I'll give it a try.

Ciel's Pov.

Hmm I'm glad things are going smoothly around here now. But it's weird that Sebastian and I are lovers that felt weird but I'm glad that I'm love him... He's is just so cute today!

Sebastian went into his study room and opens the door.

Sebastian: Young master your dinner is ready.

Ciel: Hmmm? Alright then

Sebastian leads Him into the table and helps him sits down.

Sebastian: Today we have Chicken curry with a hint of spice with a Carrot salad on the side then for dessert we have Strawberry cheese cake with a strawberry syrup on the top with Crushed Peanuts on the top to go along with it..

Ciel starts eating.

Sebastian: Young master I want to asked you something. He looks at him with a smirk on his face.

Ciel: What is it sebastian? He keeps eating.

Sebastian: Would you like to go on a date with me?

Ciel froze and stares at him with a surprise face while blushing.

Ciel: O..On a Date? He looks at him whole blushing little.

Sebastian: Yes my lord?

Ciel thinking to himself. " H..he's asking me on a date? He never asked me that before.. I don't know what to say to him"

Sebastian: Is there something wrong My lord? He looks at him.

Ciel: Oh umm nothing! He looks away.

Sebastian: So is it a Yes or No? He pull his chin up.

Ciel: Does this answer to your question? He kissed him on the lip.

Sebastian: Very well then we will go after you finish eating young master and I'll get things ready.

After Ciel eats his food he goes to his room and Sebastian helps him changing his clothes and goes to the door.

Mey-rin, Bardroy, and Finny saw Sebastian and Ciel goes to the door.

Finny: Where are you guys going? He looks at him.

Sebastian: Oh we are just going to get some few things and we will be late by then.

Finny: Alright then Please come home safe!!

Sebastian: We will and guard the house when we are not here.. Understood?

Mey-rin, Finny, Bardroy: Yes!!

Sebastian and Ciel goes inside carriage and runs off.

~Time skips~

Sebastian: We are here my love! He looks at him with a smile.

Ciel: Oh.. Umm alright and are you going to call me that?

Sebastian: If that is what you wish young master.

They both walked out of the carriage and finds a good spot where they both can see the full moon. Sebastian starts place a blanket on the grass.

Ciel: This is a very nice view of the full moon don't you think sebastian?

Sebastian: Yes it does

Sebastian puts his hand around Ciel's waist cause he is behind Ciel. He blushed when Sebastian was behind him then he smiles and they both look at the moon.

Ciel: Sebastian...

Sebastian: Yes? Young master what do you want to tell me..

Ciel: When are you going to take my soul? He looks at him In the eyes.

Sebastian: Hmm I'm not so sure but I don't want to take your precise soul.. Cause that was my goal is to get revenge on who killed your parent then I would take your soul after that but I feel different ever since that I have been loving you for a long time...

Ciel blushed what Sebastian have told him.

Ciel: oh.. Alright then!

They have been both staring at the full moon like a cute couple. ( Lol XD )

Well alright I'm going to stop here for now anyways and sorry that I haven't been updating for a while cause I felt lazy.. But I hope you guys like my story so far

♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ Someone that you might know is going to be on my next chapter :3 hehe Well have a nice day