Love is Pain. (Love is strong)

Sebastian's Pov.

Oh young master I could never live with out you.. You are the only one who I ever love in my life and I never felt like this before then I will protect you, love you, and be with you for the rest of my life! Your not like the other human in world, because I can share my feelings with you. When I became your butler my goal was to make your wish came true and after that I take your soul when it happens but since I have been with you.. I don't want to take your soul! I..I Love you Ciel Phantomhive ❤️❤️

" Do you feel the same way as I feel about you young master?" He looks at ciel waiting for his answer.

"I..i do Sebastian and I never knew that I would love you" he smiles at him while Sebastian is on top of him.

Sebastian and Ciel has been looking at each other for 5 minutes then he starts kissing his neck with passion and kissing his chest also making ciel moan.

"S..Sebastian ahh.. That f..felt good " he moans while griping on the bed trying to calm down.

Sebastian keeps kissing his chest and starts taking his clothes off exposing his member then he starts sucking on it making ciel really moan loud.

" S...Sebastian! Oh G..god your mouth is a..amazing! " He grabs on Sebastian's hair also he never felt like this before in his life.

Ciel's Pov.

My gosh.. He's sucking my member really good I..I never feel so much love in my life. I will love you forever, cause you always be there for me whenever I get kidnap, being sick or anything! I really love you with all of my heart..

Sebastian looks at Ciel seeing him with a blushy face the he turns him in a dog position then taking all of his clothes and putting his member into Ciel's body.

" S..sebastian!! S..stop it I can't take it " Sebastian ignore him and keeps thrusting him.

After 10 minutes sebastian stops and lays next to ciel they both relax after they have show love to each other.

"S..Sebastian can I do one more thing before I go to bed." He looks at Sebastian with a tired look.

" what is it young master? " he looks curious thinking what ciel is going to do.

Ciel gives a passional kiss and looks at him. •3•

They sleep while snuggling each other. They both really love each other so much and there love is strong!! ❤️❤️

Hey! Sorry if I haven't update it but I want to say that if you guys have any question tell me and I will answer them. I do enjoy writing this story hehe

Well I might update again today when I have time for it... Sorry if it is short :3 well have a awesome day! Thank for reading (='∀`)人('∀`=)