What's Love?

In the Phantomhive manor. Ciel was just in his room doing some paper work and Sebastian making sure the mansion is completely spotless.. Until Someone was knocking in the door and it was Lizzie Ciel's fiancé.

Lizzie: Hi Sebastian!! Where's ciel?

Sebastian: He is in his room doing some paper work ma'm. Would you like to wait until ciel is done with his work?

Lizzie: Yes please.

Lizzie has been waiting for Ciel for about an hour then Sebastian went into his room and told Lizzie is in waiting for him.

Ciel: hey Lizz- Lizzie stops ciel

Lizzie: CIIIEEEELLLLL!!!! Lizzie hugs ciel tightly

Ciel: h-hey... I.. Can't.. Breath

Lizzie let's go of ciel cause he's out of breath.

Sebastian comes in with some tea for them to drink and gives it both of them.

Lizzie: So ciel would you like to go on a date with me this Thursday?

Ciel was surprise that Lizzie asks him on a date.

Sebastian Pov.

I have been liking ciel for a long time I really want to confess my love to him.. But I am thinking that he wouldn't like me the same way I felt for him.. I couldn't hold it anymore I want to confess now!

Lizzie and Ciel has been talking for an hour then Lizzie leaves.

Sebastian: Young master would you like to go to bed now? It's almost to go to bed now?

Ciel: Yes I would like to go to bed now please.

Sebastian led ciel into his room and change his clothes into night clothes. Ciel goes to bed and looks at Sebastian.

Ciel: Sebastian can you please lay next to me so I can go to sleep.

Sebastian: yes my lord.

Sebastian lays next to ciel.

Sebastian thinking. " He looks so cute when he looks to me.. Just so adorable! "

Ciel: S-Sebastian? Why are you looking at me like that?!?

Sebastian puts his hand on ciel face and stroke it.

Ciel: SEBASTIAN! *blushes*

Sebastian: I..I'm sorry young master!

Sebastian gives ciel a kiss on the cheeks.

Ciel: Uhh..S...Sebastian?

Sebastian: Young master.. I have to tell you something! I..I..like you ciel I love you and You are the only Human that I ever loved before in my life a..and I really love you ciel with all of my heart! I will never let anything happen to you..

Ciel was blushed and in shock when Sebastian confess love to him. He doesn't even know what to say to him. All he does is just stare at him in the eyes.. Then he went to bed while Sebastian is laying next to him then he falls asleep fast..