What's Love (Part 4)

*Next morning*

Sebastian comes into his room and opens the curtains.

Sebastian: Young master it's time to wake up now.. He noticed that he didn't answer so he went up to him and shake him little until he woke up.

Ciel wokes up with his eyes widen up screams little then looks up at Sebastian.

Sebastian: Something wrong bocchan? He looks at him confused.

Ciel: O..oh Ummm I'm alright I..I just had a dream. *Puts his head down*

Sebastian: it's alright and what was that dream about?

Ciel: ummm.. It's Um... He couldn't finish it cause he was scared to say it!

Sebastian: Well.. You have a full schedule today bocchan..

Ciel gets up and Sebastian helps him change his clothes then after that he brings him to his room.. Before he leaves the room he said to ciel.

Sebastian: In the dream you just had did I say " My love "? *looks at him*

Ciel was shocked when he heard that from Sebastian that he did say that in his dream.

Sebastian leaves the room before ciel is going to say something to him.

Ciel: H..how does he know it?! B..but how? My gosh does he know it now!? He blushed and cover his face.

Sebastian goes to the garden, kicthen, living rooms, and the rooms cleaning them making them look spotless.

Ciel Pov.

I have about just 1 more day until that I confess love to Sebastian but he said to me that " did I say my love?" I was shock when he said that.. Does he know?! But I'm still going to on a date with Lizzie.

~Skip time 2 hours~

After has done all of this work and guest visiting. He was very tired so he calls on Sebastian. Then he comes in into his room.

Sebastian: Is there something you order me to do my lord?

Ciel: I order you to help me go take a nap I'm very tired Sebastian and Help me get ready for on a date with Lizzie.

Sebastian: Yes my lord. He nodded and takes ciel into his room change to a night gown and goes to take a nap.

Sebastian noticed something burning on the kitchen room. He goes take a look and it was Bardroy trying to make dinner

Bardroy: Oh umm Sebastian haha I was trying to make dinner when Master wakes up.

Sebastian: Oh dear.. *Sigh* just get out of here Bardroy I'll handle this..

Bardroy gets out of the kitchen then Sebastian magically stops the fire and the kitchen is clean again spotless. Then Mey-rin and Finny goes over the kitchen and see Bardroy out side of the kitchen.

Mey-rin: What happen to the kitchen!!

Bardroy: I try to make dinner when ciel wakes up but I burn the food and it caught on fire then Sebastian comes in and he handles it now.

Finny: Is the kitchen alright now? *looks at bardroy*

Bardroy: I guess so yeah let's check it out..

Bardroy, Mey-rin, and Finny went into the kitchen then they were super shocked cause Sebastian already made every single thing clean and he already making dinner until bocchan wakes up.. Then all of the sudden tanaka appears next to them with a cup of tea saying. " Ho Ho Ho "

About an 3 or 2 hours Bocchan finally wokes up and called for Sebastian.

Ciel: SEBASTIAN! He called for Sebastian then he heard and goes to bocchan.

Sebastian: Young master you are awake now.. Dinner is ready for you

Ciel: alright then. He gets up and Sebastian helps him gets dressed and Leads him into the dinner table.

Bardroy, Finny, and Mey-rin: Hello Ciel... Did you get a good nape so far? *looks at him*

Ciel: Yes I did. He goes sits down and eats his dinner then after he was done eating he goes into his room and go reads a book. Sebastian cleans the table up.

Ciel: Sebastian! He calls for Sebastian then he goes to bocchan to hear what he wants him to do.

Sebastian: is there something you need bocchan? *looks at bocchan*

Ciel: can you please bring me som tea Sebastian.

Sebastian: yes my lord. He leaves the room and grabs some tea then Mey-rin comes in with a letter and gives it to Sebastian.

Mey-rin: This is a letter from lady Elizabeth and please give it to ciel.

Sebastian: alright I will... Sebastian goes in the room with his tea, he pours it into a cup and gives it to him also he gives a letter to him.

Ciel: A letter? Who is this from Sebastian?

Sebastian: it's from lady Elizabeth my lord.

Ciel: can you read it for me Sebastian? *gives it to him*

Sebastian: Want me to do in her voice or just mine?

Ciel: are you serious! In your voice. Sebastian started to read the letter and it said.

Dear Ciel Phantomhive,

I'm excited for our date for tomorrow and the place is going to be at my mansion outside of the garden. Please be there at 8:00 pm sharp. We are going to have fun tonight! Going to dance and play chess and I know you like playing that game.. Well hope you will be there.. Love you

Love,

Elizabeth Midford

Sebastian: Hmmm she is excited for your guys date. *smiles at him*

Ciel: hmm yeah I can tell.. *yawns*

Sebastian: need to go to bed young master?

Ciel: sure ill go to bed now. He gets up and goes to his room then Sebastian helps him changes into his night clothes then he goes to bed falls asleep fast.

Sebastian goes to the door and looks at him then said.

Sebastian: I know what are you going to do next my dear love.

Alright I did it too long but oh well haha I hope you guys like it haha... Please tell me what you think. I'll update tomorrow

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪