What's Love? (Part 3)

Ciel went into his room to do little bit more paper work before going to bed and he was thinking if it is a good time to confess love to Sebastian but he wasn't sure about it...

Ciel: I love sebastian I don't want to lose him.. He complete my life with his beautiful body, sexy face, and last his amazing smiles... If I do lose him then I wouldn't feel like my self! *cover his face*

Sebastian went into his room and knock then enters..

Sebastian: Young master it's time for you to go to bed now. *looks at bocchan*

Ciel: Alright then I'm already done with my work.

Ciel leaves his desk and goes to his room for getting ready for bed.

Sebastian helps bocchan going to bed then while he was helping him he was thinking he should do something that he never done before...

Ciel gets on the bed then falls asleep and Sebastian leaves the room..

~Ciel's Dream~

Sebastian was in bed with ciel. They both were looking at each other with a sexy face and Sebastian said something to bocchan.

Sebastian: bocchan you are the most beautiful human I ever met in my life.. I don't want to lose you! I want to be with you until the very end.. My love *Looks at ciel when he was on top of him*

Ciel: I feel the same way Sebastian! I don't want to lose you.. You make me the most happiest person ever.. You complete my life!

When Sebastian looks at him ciel starts giving him a passional kiss then he does the same thing.

Ciel: I love you Sebastian! *kiss him*

Sebastian: I..I love you too my bocchan *starts kissing on his neck and making ciel moan*

Ciel: Ahh..S-Sebastian.. I love you!!

Sebastian smiles at him then starts keep kissing him and he starts kissing his chest.

Ciel moans when Sebastian starts kissing his chest..

Sebastian thinking. " Awww my bocchan you just so cute and funny when you moan "

Ciel looks at Sebastian and smiles at him.

Sebastian keeps kissing then he stats taking his clothes off plus his pants off.

Ciel: *blushes* S-Sebastian?!

Sebastian looks at him curiously.

Sebastian: Something wrong? Looks at you confusing.

Ciel: Oh.. Ummm nothing!

Sebastian took it off that only shows his member. Then Sebastian took of his own clothes and he starts sucking Ciel's member up and down that makes ciel moan.

Ciel grips Sebastian's raven hair while Sebastian sucking his member then he stops looking at ciel who is blushing.

Ciel: t-that was good. * blushes when he looks at Sebastian*

Sebastian puts ciel in a dog position them he put his member inside of ciel then he starts thrusting little faster.

Ciel thinking. " Can't believe this is happening to me and I'm happy that I'm going to be with him and stay with him until the very end.. I love him! He's so damn sexy!!"

Ciel grips on the bed when Sebastian keeps thrusting and moan. Then Sebastian also moans with him and they both love each other!

Ciel: S-Sebastian I..I'm going to..

Sebastian finally stops then turns him around and it went everything on his face and into his chest. They both lay next to each other and falls asleep.

I'm going to stop here! And just taking a break and I really enjoy making this fan fiction... Hope you guys like it.. So hope you guys enjoy reading it !

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆