A Lie? Chapter 9 ( Love is Strong )

If you guys are wondering what Ciel told to Elizabeth? Then I'll tell you right now

[ What Ciel told to Elizabeth ]

They both sit down and starts talking to each other.

Ciel: H..hey umm Lizzie I'll expla- he got interrupt by Lizzie.

Lizzie: HOW CAN YOU DO THIS CIEL!!! She got angry.

Ciel got scared when Elizabeth shouted and got angry.

Ciel: I know that you saw Sebastian and me in the same bed but I..I just want to tell you that I told him to sleep with me to make sure nothing is happening to me..

Lizzie: hmmm? Is that true ciel? She looks at him confusing.

Ciel's Pov.

S..should I lie to her? I don't want anyone to know about Sebastian and I together. Ugh this is going to be hard than I thought!! I don't like lying to people that's not me at all but I.. I..

Lizzie looks at him with a confusing look.

Lizzie: Are you alright ciel? Is there something wrong

Ciel looks at Lizzie like nothing is wrong with him.

Ciel: O..oh umm yes I'm alright I was space out for a second sorry and yes it is true I order to stay with me so nothing is going to happen to me when I sleep..

Lizzie: Hmmm alright ciel I'm sorry that I thought of it in a different..

Ciel: it's alright Elizabeth. He gives her a smile where Lizzie never see him smile before.

They both walk out of the room while Sebastian is waiting outside.

Sebastian: everything is alright? He looks at both of them.

Ciel: yes everything is alright sebastian I already explain it to her.

Sebastian: hmmm alright then my lord.

Lizzie: hey.. Ciel I need to go now I have things to with my mother anyways so bye and I'm sorry..

Ciel: Lizzie it's alright you don't have to apologize.

Lizzie: Alright then. She gives Ciel a big hug then he leaves.

Sebastian: You lie to her did you young master? Looks at him.

Ciel: H..how did you know? But never mind anyways.. I'm surprise she believes it

Sebastian: This is not like you young master lying to Lady Elizabeth.

Ciel: S..Shut up Sebastian.

Hey surprise Ciel lied to lady Elizabeth 😱😱 lol haha so hope you guys like it.. Leave a comment if you have something to say.. Also give some idea for chapter 10 :3 well have a good day!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*