Ch. 6 New Proxy

//(At Zaglo's Mansion)//

"What??? There is no way in hell I'm changing myself to a girl!" Max shouted. "Well do something and get going." Scarlett said laying back on her bed. "Why am I even going?" Max asks laying beside Scarlett. "You have to go and get (Y/N). I'm sure you wou-" Before Scarlett could finish Max was already changed and running out the room. "That boy and his love life." Scarlett said closing her eyes and taking a nap.

//(With LJ Walking To The Mansion)//

"Jack? I can walk you know." You looking you at Jack still slightly blushing. "Yeah. I know." Jack says still looking forward. "So. Can you put me down?" You say still looking at Jack. Jack sighs and puts you down. Then you hear something that makes your ears twitch and shivers go down your spine. "Jack...Did you hear that?" You ask looking around. "Hear what?" Jack asks looking at you. "It sounds like it's coming from over here. Come on." You say running in the direction the sound is coming from. "Hey! (Y/N)! Wait up!" Jack shouts running after you.

//(5 Minute Time Skip)//

You and Jack finally made it to where the sound was coming from. You two looked to see a boy about the same age as you and the same skin color as you. He had short brown hair. And he was being attacked by a pack of wolves. "Jack cover your eyes." You tell Jack walking in between the boy and the wolves. "What why?" Jack asked confused. "Just do it!" You shouted and Jack did as he was told. "Okay..." You tell yourself. You turned in to a huge wolf and roar. Scaring the other wolves. Making the run away. "Okay, Jack. You can open your eyes now." You tell Jack turning back to normal. "What...Did you do?" Jack asked walking towards you and the boy. "That's not important right now." You say kneeling beside the boy. "Hey? Are you alright?" You ask the boy slightly shaking him. The boy's eyes were closed and he didn't answer. "His injured badly...Jack do you think you can carry him?" You ask now looking at Jack. "I prefer to carry you but okay." Jack say pick up the boy.

//(Time Skip To The Mansion/EJ's Operating Room)//

"Hey EJ! Can you fix him up? Please?" You ask walking into EJ operating room. EJ looked over to you, Jack and the boy. "Oh my god! What happened to him?!" EJ asked rushing over to you three. "Well after I found (Y/N). (Y/N) heard him crying for help. And when we found him he was being attacked by a pack of wolves." Jack says laying him down on the operating bed. "These cuts look pretty deep. This might take me a while. I'll call you when I'm done or when he's wake." EJ says getting his supplies. "Okay. Thanks EJ. Your the best." You say giving EJ a hug. "No problem." EJ says hugging you back. "See you later." You say waving bye to EJ and walking out the room with Jack. "Bye." EJ say getting to work on the boy.

"What was all that about?" Jack says stopped in front of you and looking down at you. "Huh? What are you talking about?" You ask looking up at Jack. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why did you hug EJ?" Jack asked getting slightly annoyed. "Pff. I think someone jealous."You say slightly smirking and gigging. "What?!" Jack say slightly blushing. "I am not jealous!" Jack says slightly pouting and looking away. "Of course your not." You say walking to Jack, stand on your tippy toes and kissing Jack in the cheek. (Cuz ya short) "Now lets go downstairs and see what the others are doing." You say grabbing his hand,  lightly smiling and pulling him downstairs.

//(Time Skip Downstairs)//

When you and Jack got downstairs Jack sat on the couch next Jeff and started talking to him. Since Clockwork was with Toby you couldn't really talk with him and Masky ad Hoodie were out on a mission. So you just sat beside BEN. "Hey BEN. Whacha' play?" You asked looking at the TV. "(Some Impossible Boss Battle Game)."  BEN says getting frustrated. "Can I try?" You ask holding your hand out. "Sure BEN says handing you the controller. "But I tried everything. I even tried cheating. I even look up some cheat co-" "I did it." You say handing BEN the controller. BEN looked at the screen and he saw 'Boss Battle Complete' "What? H-how? How the hell did you do that?!" BEN asked looking surprised. "Luck I guess." You say lightly smiling and shrugging. 

//(2 Hour Time Skip)//

"A-ah!~ J-jack stop it! Your biting d-down t-to hard! Ah!~" You moaned trying to get Jack off of you. Jack didn't say anything and continued biting."J-jack. Stop it.... *Heavy Breathing* Fuck it... Bite h-harder." You moaned in a low tone. "Huh? What was that? I couldn't hear." Jack says biting softer. "I s-said b-bite har-harder!" You said a louder. Jack didn't say, he bit down as hard as he could. Causing you to moan loudly. Then you heard a knock on your door. You heard Jack let out a low growl and got off of you. You got off the bed and opened the door to see EJ. "Hey EJ! What's up?" You ask. "I uh what happened to your neck?" EJ asks pointing to your neck. You placed your hand on your neck where Jack's 'mark' is. Your eyes slowly went over to Jack that was grinning ear to ear on the bed. "T-that's not important." You say slightly blushing. "What is it you wanted to tell me?" You ask trying to change the subject. "Huh? Oh! I wanted to tell you that the boy you brought me is wake now. And I was wondering if you wanted to talk to him." EJ said. "Yeah. I would love to talk to him. I'll be there in five minutes." You say. "Alright . See you where you get there." EJ says waving at you. "Okay bye." You waving back and closing the door. "Jack!" You yelled causing Jack to fall of the bed. "Oh my god what?!" Jack yelled back rubbing to back of his head. "Look at this!" You say looking in the mirror at you neck. "Its not that bad." Jack says getting up and walking towards you. "Not that bad!!? Its huge." You say turning around and looking up at Jack. "Okay well...Jack put a bandage over it. If someone asks what happened just say you cut." Jack say shrugging. "Okay fine." You say getting your bandages and covering your 'mark'. "Okay let's go." You say walking out the room.

//(Time Skip To EJ Operating Room)//

You and Jack walking in EJ Operating Room. You see EJ change the boy's bandages on his left eye. "Oh (Y/N), LJ glad your here. Come over here." EJ said waving you and Jack over to him. "I'll be in Slenderman's office if you need me." EJ said walking out the room. "Are you the one who saved me?" The boy asked with a shaky voice. "Uh yeah. I am the one who saved you." You say giving him a light smile. The boy gave you a tight hug and said 'Thank you' countless time. "Your welcome." You say hugging the boy back. "My name's Ma-  I mean Mason. What your name?" The boy you now know as Mason asked. "Oh. My Name is (Y/N). And this is my boyfri-" Before you could finish Mason cut you off. " (Y/N). What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Mason says grabbing your hand. "Ah...Um Thanks."You say blushing and light smiling. You heard Jack let out a low growl. You were about to say something but EJ walked in. "Can you two bring him to Slenderman's  office? He would like to see him."

//(2 Minute Time Skip Cuz I'm a Lazy)//

You 3 made it to Slenderman's office. Mason went in and introduced himself. He came back out excited and hugged you tightly. "Well? How did it go?" You ask while Jack was still growling. "Sir Slenderman gonna let me stay! Isn't that wonderful?!" Mason asks smiling big. "Yeah that's just great." Jack says angrily and walking away. "Jack? Jack?! Where are you going?!" You shout/yelled getting out of Mason's tight grasp. "I'm going for a walk don't follow me." Jack says slightly slamming to front door. You were about to run after him but Slenderman called you. "(Y/N) do you mind introducing Mason to the others? I'm little behind on so work." Slenderman ask. "Umm Yeah I'm introduce him to everyone else. Come on Mason lets go and meet the others." You say walking to the living room. Thankfully everyone was there. You introduce Mason to everyone and told them his was the new proxy. All the girls were okay with him and so were most of the boys. But Jeff and BEN didn't like him so much. Lets just say they said something was...Off about him.