Ch 4. Training

"Our Little Secret? Everyone's gonna find out sooner or later...Well time for breakfast!" You say finishing getting dressed, and walking out the room.

You walked downstairs, to the kitchen and everyone was there. And there wasn't a seat for you. Wait...There was only one seat left...And it's was beside... (Drum Roll Please!) Clockwork....And Laughing Jack. This is going to be a long day.

When you sat down beside Clockwork, she just rolled her eye (And her clock eye too I guess? If she can do that...) And LJ smiled at you and went back talking to Jeff. You were just sitting there typing a story on Wattpad or drawing. One of the two.

//Another Slight Lemon Warning//
You felt something rubbing against your upper thigh, you look down to see LJ rubbing you thigh and getting closer to your kitty cat. (I don't like using the other words...) You moved his hand way, but he just put he's hand back and even closer than before. Before you could move his hand way for the last time. He started to rub you clit which made you put your hand over you mouth not want to let out a soft moan. You swear you heard LJ smirk. And he started to rub hard and faster. Causing you to bite down on your hand drawing a little bit of blood. When you were about to give in, LJ stopped when Slenderman walked in with breakfast.

{Breakfast Time Skip}

After you were done eating breakfast, you went upstairs to your room to change your panties because you were extremely wet, after your were done you went to the living room to you be anti-social as usual. But you saw BEN sitting on the floor and staring at the TV screen in disbelief. 

"Huh? BEN? What's wrong?" You ask sitting next to BEN.

"M-my ga-games. The-they all b-been b-beaten." He says pointing at the TV.

"Oh. Yeah sorry. I beat them. I woke up last night and play some your games. I didn't realize that I beaten them all." You say light smiling and scratching the back on your head.

"Y-you? You beat all of my games? I couldn't even beat! Even when I cheated I couldn't beat them!" BEN says looking surprised and a little sad.

"Well I guess I got lucky." You say shrugging and smiling.

"(Y/N) can you come outside for a moment?" Slenderman asks at the front door.

"Umm...Sure." You say walking to Slenderman.

You walk outside with Slenderman. He walked around to the back of the mansion. Then you saw Jeff, Toby, Hoodie, and Masky all standing around talking. 

"Umm....Slenderman? What are we doing?" You ask a little worried and a little scared.

"Well you here to train or to see what you can do." Slenderman says motioning the others to come over.

"Now." Slenderman started. "Jeff, BEN, EJ and Bloody Painter are going to attack you at the same time. I want you to defend yourself as much as you can." Slenderman says backing away.

Slenderman looks at the others and nods. Then they charged at you. You didn't want to really do this. But it was too late and you just followed your instinct. Basically you did this:

//(Training Time Skip)//

Jeff, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie was on the ground groaning in pain. And Slenderman stood there surprised and shocked.

"Oh come on guys. I did't even use my full strength." You say lightly laughing to yourself.

>She didn't use her full strength? If she does...Then she'll be unstoppable.< Slenderman thought to himself. "Alright, (Y/N). I've seen enough. You've done very well for you training. Now you can go inside and rest." Slenderman says turning and walking into the mansion.

"Come on guys. Oh...Wait." You say looking at Jeff, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. "Here let me help." You say picking the 4 injured boys up and caring them inside to EJ's operating room. "Oh god what happened to them?" EJ says rushing over to you and the in pain boys. You told EJ everything at happened. EJ said 'Okay' and fixed them up. He also told you that they just need some rest. You nodded and went to your room and took a 3 hour nap.