"Just worried, that's all." Jungkook mumbled slightly, scratching the side of his neck as he looked back to the door. "Let's go swim."

The group parted and prepared for swimming, each in their individual swim attire as they walked out the door. They separated, between the pool and the ocean. Jungkook made his way to the pool, sitting on the edge as he sighs softly. Raking his fingers through his hair, he quickly noticed the shadow over him.

Jimin and Taehyung hovered over Jungkook, a grin on their lips as they looked down at him with mischievous eyes. Jungkook could understand the look in their eyes, shaking his head with rapid movements as their hands make their way to the valley of his underarms, the movements too quick for him to fight.

Jungkook gasped as his body penetrated back through the surface of the water, his hands raking his hair back as he throws glares towards the two mischievous creatures who began to run towards the ocean. Jungkook scoffed, shaking his head and going back underneath the water to enjoy the cooling sensation. Breathing deeply once he resurfaces, he shakes the water from his head, raking his hand back through his hair as he opens his eyes.

Jungkook's breath catches in his throat as he catches sight of Violet walking out of the main house. The stretch of her porcelain legs exposed to the sun was nearly reflective but it had a glow on its own as her tattooed feet moved across the stone pathway from the grassy area down to the sand. His eyes gazed at the way the black, white, and sunflowered bikini exposed her body in an alluring way, his breathing, once pushed through, harsh from his chest as he moves out from the pool to catch the girl.

Violet noticed as Digo ran past her, tossing his shirt off and into the sand as he fled full force while screaming towards the ocean. She paused, noticing six sets of eyes on her, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscience in her skin in comparison to the groups sun-kissed tones. Except for Yoongi, he was the closest to her tone, surprisingly.

Jungkook stripped his damp white shirt from his body, pulling the shirt over Violet's head without hesitation as he forces her arms through the holes.

Violet, shocked, turned around and faced the culprit that was dressing her in wet and cold clothing. Upon seeing Jungkook, she stammered slightly, flustered a bit by his shirtless state.

"What are you doing? Why are you dressing me?"

Jungkook pulled the shirt down, making sure the shirt comes to her thighs as he backs up and looks down at the work he did. Jungkook grinned slightly, enjoying the sight of her in his clothes every time he gets. Meeting her eyes, he furrowed his brows, clearly trying to move aside how she looks in his clothes, damp and flustered.

"What were you thinking coming out half-naked with nothing but guys? Didn't you think about how your boyfriend would feel?" Jungkook whispered to her, eyes focusing between hers and the boys gathered in the water. "Because I don't like it." His eyes focused solely on hers as he admitted it, a strange feeling coursing through his veins as she looked at him with wide eyes.

With hesitation, she nibbled her bottom lip before she began whispering softly. "I wasn't aware it'd be an issue considering every female goes swimming like this." She glanced away, looking at the guys who were mostly focused elsewhere before she looked back at Jungkook. "I apologize for not thinking about it first, but...." She leaned forward, hot breaths pushing past her lips as she leans towards Jungkook's ear. "You should know that you can't control me or my actions."

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, his eyes going to the girl that pulled back, walking backwards as she held a wicked smile, eyes twinkling daringly. He released a huff of breath, running his tongue along the inside of his cheek as he watched her turn, tying her hair into a bun as she runs towards the body of water filled with bodies of testosterone. His eyes watched the expressions of the men in the water, his confidence growing as he watched her turn and motion for him to join.