4 'Til Death Do Us Part

And once again, he fell to the abyss of his thoughts. It was like darkness, there was nothing, except for the voice from his subconscious mind.

You could have kept her!
You could have saved her!
It's your fault!
Everything is you fault!
She's dead because of you!

"Sean."

Slowly, he raised his head and saw the face of his beloved beside him. "Sean, why?" He heard her asked.

"Jillian, I'm sorry. If it weren't for me you wouldn't have died." He said, tears falling down his cheeks. He knew it was just his imagination playing on him. He saw how his fiance was shot by her ex-girlfriend while he was inside the burning car. He did not know how he survived, but he knew he was not with her anymore.

"Jill, sorry. I'm sorry."

"Sean, blame me. Sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you."

"Jill..."

"Sorry if I left you there in the burning car just for me to live. Sorry if I did not help you first. I was so selfish. Sorry. Sorry. I'm so sorry."

He tried to hold her hand. He tried to wipe the tears from her face, but it was to no avail. His hands would just pass through.

He then heard a knock from the door before it swung open. It was his mother.

"Jill, you need to be there at his cremation." His mom said. Jillian then nodded, wiped her tears and went with his mother.

His spirit was again left there. He knew everything was just his imagination. His fiance died and his mother was never home. For him, it was all his imaginations.

———END———

Author's Note: This one is really short. I just saw this while I was rereading my posts from fb. And so I decided to put it here.