Chapter 4 - The start of a new friendship

Start from the beginning

"Godfather of all Godfathers," I chuckled to myself when Bobby was out of earshot. "What a crazy old man."

Castiel (POV)

"ZANDRIEL! Where is my work uniform?!" Cried Michael from upstairs.

"I ain't no goddamn secutary!" Zandriel shouted back from beside me.

"Ergh! Everything goes missing in this frickin house!" Michael stressed walking in in his Pyjamas.

"Nice PJs Mike." Balthazar snorted taking a bite out of his apple.

"I like the checkers." Gabriel joined in grinning madly

"You planning on going to work like that!"

"I think you should, that colour matches your eyes." The twins banter carried on even after Michael stormed out of the room. I laughed slightly and shook my head.

"So, Castiel..." Gabriel singsonged after he had finished laughing about Michael. My face went deadly serious, wondering what was going to come out of the twins mouth.

"What." I said dissapprovingly.

"how's Dean?" There was an evil grin plastered across both their faces and I rolled my eyes at them.

"How should I know?"

"You fancy him don't you?"

"N-no." I stammered. Truth was, ever since he left the house my mind was on him non-stop. Anything I was thinking of at that time my brain would slowly drift off to them green eyes.

"Yes you doooooo!" Balthazar snickered and I threw a pillow at him.

"You say a single word to him or anyone at school I will kill the both of you. Or just one of you so then one of you will be dead and the other will have to go through the pain of losing their twin like Fred and George off Harry Potter."

"Ouch."

"That was mean!"

"Too soon dude. Too soon."

"I'm still not over that."

"Leave your brother alone guys." Zandriel piped in, not looking up from her phone.

"He started it!"

"No he didn't." Zandriel finally looked up at them both sternly

"Oh wait, no he didn't. Sorry Cassie." They both started walking out the room but before they got out of earshot I shouted;

"AND STOP CALLING ME CASSIE!"

Monday

"Hello Dean." I said roughly as he plopped down in the seat next to mine for English.

"Hey Cas." He mumbled back but didn't look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked not taking my eyes off him. He just nodded so I turned my face to the front and started listening to the teacher ramble on about how fickle Romeo was.

"Hey Cas?" Dean asked suddenly around halfway through the lesson. It made me jump slightly and I turned to face him.

"Yes Dean?"

"You're a nerd right?" I coughed uncomfortably and put my gaze down to the floor.

"I suppose." I mumbled

"I mean, you know a lot of stuff about... Stuff."

"What sort of ... Stuff?" I asked raising my eyes to look at his lush green ones

"Erm, do you know anything about the erm- the mafia?" Dean asked shyly now narrowing his gaze down to the floor.

"Er, A little bit I suppose?" It was more of a question then a statement because I was wondering why the hell he was asking me if I knew anything about the mafia.