I let out a laugh at his last comment and then looked towards the blonde guard who was still on the stairs. "Do you want $100 or not?" I asked him.

"I want $500 too." He crossed his arms.

"Can I just beat him already? This guy is really pissing me off." Derek groaned.

"You get $100 or I'll let my friend play baseball with your head." I snapped at the annoying guard.

The guard's eyes widened and he nervously walked over to me as I handed him the $100 bill.

"Now if I find out that you ended up calling the other guards on us..." I said, looking over to Derek and then back to the guard. "...We will find you."

The annoying guard nodded his head in response and walked down the hallway where the other guard went.

Derek and I ran up the stairs after watching the guards leave. "He was so damn annoying dude." Derek laughed.

"No kidding." I chuckled.

We finally made it to the second floor and noticed there were more cells. "How many people are here!" I yelled out in anger. "Well that guard said Jacqueline should be up here somewhere." Derek replied, scanning around the hallway filled with cells on each side.

I took off the wolf mask for a second and ran my hands through my black hair. It seemed like there was a never ending row of cells. I wanted to find Jacqueline and get her out of this hell hole as fast as possible.

"Hey man, it's gonna be alright. Were going to find her in one of these cells." My friend patted my shoulder and took off his mask as well.

I shot him a slight smile and placed the wolf mask back over my tan face. "Swintek.." Derek said.

"Yeah?" I looked back over to him. "You really like her, don't you." He said and pulled his grizzly bear mask back over his face. "Don't lie, Gabe."

I chuckled at his last comment. "If I didn't like her so much I wouldn't have gone through all this and even drag my friends along to sneak her out."

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Derek laughed and started to walk past the cells on the left side of the hallway, scanning each one for my girl.

"I always thought she was just some spoiled, stuck up brat who just happened to be hot." I added as I searched the right side.

People were lying down on the makeshift beds within their cells. As Derek and I talked, no one seemed to pay attention to us. The patients on the second floor seemed way different than the ones on the first floor.

"But there's so much more to her..." I continued, thinking about when we first met to the last time I saw her.

"Okay, that's enough lover boy. I get the point, you REALLY like little Miss America." My friend mocked. "You should tell her all this when we find her, Swintek."

"I will. I'm going to tell her how I feel about her and tell more about me and-" I proudly responded until I was cut off.

"Put your hands in the air now!" A female guard yelled to us, she was walking alongside a male guard and they were coming towards us from the stairs.

Their faces were hidden by the large police-like hats they both were wearing.

"Damn, more guards! Really!" Derek complained through his mask as he stopped scanning the cells and turned to face the guards.

I stopped searching as well and fully faced the guards. They were walking closer to us.

"I said put your hands in the air!" The female guard yelled again.