I didn't want to cry, but as soon as I turned around and began to walk away I couldn't stop the tears. I walked away, not paying any attention to where I was walking.

I bumped into somebody, "sorry," I sniffle not looking up.

"It's alright love." The raspy voice says. "Hey, why is a pretty girl like you crying?" He says. He uses his index finger to lift my chin up. I take in the looks of the boy in front of me. He had bright green eyes, really Curley hair and the cutest dimples. "I'm Harry." The boy says.

"Blue." I say. I don't want to tell him my actual name, he could be a serial killer for all I know.

"Well Blue, how about we go back to my place and get some coffee?" He offers.

I don't know what it was, his pretty eyes, the cheeky way he put out his hand, or the fact that I had just seen my ex-boyfriend with another girl, but I took him up on his offer. I looked the boy up and down before taking his hand.

"I say, let's go." I wink at him.

Apparently there was a lot of sexual tension between the two of us because as soon as we got into his flat, he pushed me up against the door and kissed me roughly. I wrap my arms around his neck closing any space between us.

He puts his two hands right above my thighs, pulling me up. I wrap my legs around his hips and he pins me to the door.

He only releases for a second to ask "are we going a little to fast?" I could tell by the tone of his voice that he doesn't want to stop.

"Trust me, I have things I need to forget about. I need this,"

"Baby, I'm going to make you forget all about those problems." He says before crashing his lips against mine.

~

"What problem?" I ask, trying to sound clueless.

"Shall I remind you? About four years ago, my room, me and you-" I cut him off.

"He got a DNA test, there's no way." I just simply respond.

"He faked it. I didn't actually think you'd fall for it." Harry chuckles. I look down at my feet. How could I be so stupid? "So now, are you going to Liam, or am I?"

"Tell him what?" I try to play stupid once more.

"that he's not the father," he pauses. "I am." He smirks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.