epilogue

Jungkook stretched his arms widely, his eyes staring at Taehyung who was sleeping soundly next to him, Jungkook kissed his forehead and smiled as he walked into the living room making eggs and bacon. He smiled and stood by the stove, the delicious smells of food filling the air, he felt arms wrap around him making him smile "Babe, must you do this every morning" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smile "Of course" he spoke and Jungkook giggled grabbing a plate and giving the elder food "Eat up Mr Arrogant" jungkook spoke and Taehyung smile d"Mmm,'Okay bunny boy" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled even brighter.

He soon made his own plateful of food and sat down at the table with Taehyung, who seemed rather quiet "Babe...What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him and Sighed "Ive...Ive had something on my mind" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook looked at him, with the I'm-All-Ears look. Taehyung let out a shaky sigh "I've wanted to Adopt" Taehyung spoke gulping. But a pure, sweet bunny smile was in his eyes causing his fears to instantly disappear. "Babe, you were scared to tell me that? Your so adorable, of corse we can adopt" jungkook spoke smiling and Taehyung got giddy "R-Really?" Taehyung asked with tear filled eyes and Jungkook nodded,  Going to the elder and hugging him "Of course"

>••••^••••<

The adoption center was amazing.

the rainbow colors that decorated the walls made it happy and fun, along with that were the kids drawings which made Jungkooks heart full, along with Taehyungs.

They smiled and finally found the one

  Kim JungTae

And as if a fairy tale ending happened

The Arrogant One

Fell in love

With the Innocent one

And their Story was only beginning....

>••••^••••<