Chapter 8

Jungkook smiled as he set Taehyungs coffee on his desk, he even put a small candy, and a card.

It was Taehyungs birthday.

The younger smiled, his outfit was casual for once because the CEO gets to decide the outfits and Taehyung being the nice man he is, he told everyone to wear casual clothes to help you relax.

(No bad, or mask)

(No bad, or mask)

The younger smiled when Taehyung walked into his office, Jungkook pecked his lips and smiled "Happy birthday!" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled as he wrapped his arms around he youngers small waist smiling "Thanks beautiful~" he spoke as he kissed the younger and then hugging him.

Jungkook smiled as he handed Taehyung the gift box the younger smiled "I told you to not get me anything you little butthole" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook giggled

Taehyungs eyes went wide and tears began falling

"my grandmas necklace...You...Jungkook...Thank you" taehyung spoke as he stood up hugging the younger tightly "Thank you...." he spoke crying and Jungkook smiled "Your welcome handsome"

(no mask nor bag, just a necklace and his bootiful face~hole)

>••••••^<>^••••••<

The day went on perfectly, the weather was perfect, everyone was happy, there was food laughter and excitement, the whole workplace seemed full and happy. Jungkook had never seen Taehyung so happy before, as if that necklace changed him. He was obviously still the arrogant one but he was truly happy.

And that's all Jungkook needed

>••••••^<>^••••••<

It was now late, everyone went home except Jungkook who was cleaning up.

The younger sighed and wiped his sweat away walking to his desk, he gasped when he saw another threatening note with a knife on top. He gulped and put it in his desk. With a short sigh he left