Chapter 3

Author nim is sick

And sounds like a dying cat

But I still had to write for ma purples

<***•<>^^^^>

Jungkook sighed as he called Taehyungs number "Mr Kim Taehyung speaking" Taehyung spoke and Jungook giggled "Tae you just-" jungkook began before he heard a small laugh on the other end "Hello Mr Kook, what can I do for you" he asked "I-I...I know it's a lot to ask for and...I'm really sorry and I understand if you say no-" jungkook began but Taehyung interrupted "What...Say it" he spoke and Jungkook sighed "Can I take a day off to visit my Eomma..." jungkook asked, his heart dropped when the other end went silent "In sorry....I'll go to work-" Jungkook began again but Taehyung yet again stopped him "Jungkook, it's fine trust me...I just won't get my coffee" he spoke and Jungkook giggled "Aww...Poor Mr Arrogant doesn't get his coffee, what a tragedy" jungkook spoke laughing.

"Thank you Taehyung"

<***•<>^^^^>

Jungkook sighed as he sat down next to his mom "Hey Eomma" Jungkook spoke holdijng his hand "My little Kookie" she spoke coughing a bit "How have you been?" She asked and Jungkook smiled a bit "Good, I've been good" he spoke and she smiled a bit "Meet anyone new?" She asked and jungkook blushed "N-No..". He spoke and she smiled "Who is he" She asked and Jungkook went wide eyed "How did you..." he began and she just patted his hand "Jungkook, I'm a mother, I just know" she spoke "Who is he?" She asked and Jungkook sighed "Kim Taehyung...Hes a rich, arrogant guy "He wouldn't want to be with me though" he spoke and she smiled "Who wouldn't want to be with you" shenspoke and Jungkook smiled giggling slightl, but it soon turned into a frown, and soon tears fell "Don't leave me..." he spoke and her eyes went sad "Jungkook you know I can't promise that, but what I can promise is that I'm gonna fight until the end" she spoke and Jungkook smiled, getting up and hugging her tightly "I love  you Eomma" jungkook spoke and she smiled "I love you too Kookie....Always fight...always go for anything you want...Okay"

"I will..."

<***•<>^^^^>

I

PURPLE

YOU