Chapter 11

Author nim got so much sicker

Sorry for the terrible chapters and non-updates, I'll try my best to deliver good chapters

Just hold on a bit longer, at~least until  I get better

A different writing style?

>••••<^>••••<

Taehyung sighed letting a few tears fall down his face, it was yet another few days and the younger was still unconscious. Taehyung felt so many emotions his mind might just burst.

He Felt Angry. One of the feelings that seemed to look around him the most, making him feel like he was trapped inside some nightmare of fire that blew up with the slightest memory of finding Jungkook laying on that floor.

That's also when he felt sad.

Sad that he couldn't protect the one person who mattered to him most, the one who brought a light in his days of endless work, his fathers constant rambling about him getting a new person in his life. Taehyung had finally found one and now his best friend and boyfriend is unconscious on a hospital bed with two bullet-holes and surgery marks on him.

Taehyung had stopped working, he had stopped eating, he had stopped functioning, as if his light was sit off sending him into a deep cave of darkness, there's no food, there's no life, there's nothing but darkness.

He had been sitting in the same chair in the same room waiting for even the slightest movement from the younger, but everyday he waited for that day, the worse he became.

The worse he became...

>••••<^>••••<

SHORT CHAPER FOR A REASON

CAUSE YOUR AUTHOR GIRL GOT PLANz!