A Stubborn Michael

-Chapter 16

Ivy's POV

We get to the hospital and I'm nervous, I just hope he is okay. Walking into the hospital I go up the receptionist desk "Um hi I'm here for Michael Matteson." I say and the lady starts typing on her computer.

"Mr. Matteson is still in surgery but you can wait over there in the waiting room and a doctor will be right out with updates." She says with a smile I nod my head my dad, Michael's family, and I went over to the waiting room.

I don't sit down I start pacing the room, "baby girl you pacing is not going to calm your nerves I'm sure he is fine, so come sit down take a breather." My dad says grabbing my hand.

I sighed and sat next to my dad as we waited for information on Michael.

3 hours later.....

Here we are still waiting for news on Michael and in the past 3 hours I have threw up and have been really nauseous and I feel like I'm on the verge of vomiting again.

After what felt like forever two doctors finally comes up to us.

"Michael Matteson?" The lady doctor says and we all stand up. "Okay so the surgery went well he just has a broken leg that may or may not need physical therapy....."

"What do you mean may or may not need physical therapy?" I ask a little confused.

"What she is saying is his leg will fully heal depending on how he takes the injury, but in my professional opinion  I suggest physical therapy just to get the leg back in better shape." The guy doctor says and that information makes me breakdown and cry.

Mrs. Matteson comes over and hugs me "When can we see him?" She asked.

The doctors smiled "you can all follow me." We all follow her to see Michael.

"Hi Mr. Matteson I have your family here and I wanted to talk to you about your injuries." Who I learned is Dr. Bailey says and the other Dr. Redman.

As soon as we walked in Mrs. Matteson went crazy "Michael Gabriel Matteson what is wrong with you getting into a car accident making me worry and shit and got your future wife here getting sick because she worried about you." She says slapping him upside his head making us and the doctors laugh.

"Mom okay stop!" He says blocking her hits.

Mr. Matteson grabs his wife and makes her sit down on the chair and he sat on top of her. Michael puts his hands down and looks at me "Are you okay baby." I nod my head and go sit next to Michael on the bed as the doctor explained his injuries.

"Therapy why do I need therapy ?" Michael asked siting up a little.

"Because the tear in your leg was pretty extensive so in order to get back on your feet sooner then later is for physical therapy." Dr. Redman says  and by the look on Michael's face I can tell he didn't like the answer.

"So what happens if I don't do physical therapy?" He ask leaning back on the pillow.

Dr. Bailey spoke up this time "If you don't do physical therapy then it will take longer for the leg to heal."

"So basically either way it goes whether he does therapy or not it's gone be a lot of work on him." I ask and the doctors nod their head. "Okay which physical therapist do you recommend?" I ask and Michael stares at me.

"I will send a list over in about an hour." Dr. Bailey says and leaves out along with Dr. Redman.

"Why did you ask for a therapist?" Michael asked looking at me.

"Because your leg will get better faster with therapy you heard what the doctor said."

"So I don't want therapy."

"Michael you are getting therapy and that's what I say." Mrs. Matteson says throwing something at Michael making us laugh.

"Mom I don't need therapy." He says looking her while laying his head on my shoulder.

"Boy what did I say." She says and I smile but my mouth started to water.

"Oh God!" I say and got up and ran into the bathroom.

Michael's POV

When Ivy got up and ran to the bathroom my mom and sister followed "What's wrong with her?" I asked looking at Mr. Owens

He shrugs his shoulders "We don't know she been like that since last night ." He says sitting down "Now I have to ask who would run you off the road?" Mr. Owens asks.

"Bianca."

"Wait hold on so, you telling me that crazy ex Bianca is who ran you off the road." My dad says laughing.

I nodded my head "yea she is the only person I can think of." I say sitting up

"Okay tell me why?" Mr. Owens says and I had to think for a minute that he is a detective.

"Because she had an run in with Ivy and I confronted her about it and told her if she comes around again she has another coming."

"Son you threatened a woman?" My dad asked laughing along with Mr. Owens.

"I don't play about my family." I say looking at the bathroom door "Ivy baby are you okay?" I ask getting worried because its been a minute since she went there with my mom and sister.

"Yes I'm fine just a little nauseous." She says coming out of the bathroom and sitting next to me, I sighed.

"Mom can you take her to see a doctor please?" I say and Ivy looks at me "It will give me a piece of mind that way I know for sure your okay."

She looked at and smile "I'll go see a doctor if you go to therapy." She says with a smirk.

"Well played okay you go see a doctor I will go to physical therapy." I say and we shook on it and kissed and my mom and sister took Ivy to see a doctor.