MatchMaker

Shayla and her 4 year old son Damari^^^^^Above

-Chapter 7

Ivy's POV

We just got to the mall now we are own our way to the food court because I'm starving but Isaiah couldn't keep his eyes off Shayla I thought it was so cute how whenever he says something to her she blushes. Now Damari on the other hand keeps looking at him with scrunched up face.

"Mommy I want piwza." Asia says looking up at me in her stroller.

"Okay baby."

"Shayla why haven't I seen you before, because I know I couldn't miss a face as beautiful as yours ." Isaiah says grabbing her hand and making Shayla blush.

"Cough *Corny* cough" Issac says making me laugh "Ow" He says making Asia and Damari laugh because my mom slapped him upside his head.

"Leave my baby alone and let him work his magic." My mom says smiling at Isaiah and Shayla.

"Okay enough of that can we go shop now since dad is treating Asia and I." I say cleaning up Asia's face. Everybody nodded and we made our way out of the food court.

***************

5 hours later..........

After 5 hours of shopping we are finally own our way out when I bumped into Holly and Sophie.

"Oh my gosh Ivy and Ashley" Sophie says hugging me then Ashley then picking up Asia.

"Hey Holly and Sophie what you guys doing here?" I asked while my family is looking at me and Ashley weird.

"We went shopping for my grandbaby Miss. Asia." Holly says tickling Asia.

"Yea and because I needed new shoes and my dad wouldn't buy them for me." Sophie says making Ashley and I laugh.

We where to busy chatting with Sophie and Holly we forgot about my family until "Um Ivy do you want to introduce us." My mom says smiling at Holly and Sophie.

"Oh yeah Holly, Sophie meet my family. My mom Danielle, my dad Brian, my two brothers Issac and Isaiah, my baby sister India and my very good friend Shayla and her son Damari she also works for Preston Consolidated. Family meet Holly Michael's mother and Sophie Michael's sister." I say introducing everybody to each other.

"Oh my Ivy your mom is beautiful now I see where all of the kids get it from." Holly says shaking my moms hand.

"Why thank you, but your gorgeous and your daughter is so beautiful." My mom says making Sophie blush.

"So Danielle......" Holly starts.

"No Holly please call me Dani." My mom says smiling.

"Well Dani I'm having a little family get together because you guys are my family now." Holly says to my mom.

"Sure when and where?"

"Tonight actually at 8 and its at my house."

"Okay we will be there."

"Okay see you there Ivy and Ashley have the directions bye Miss. Asia." Holly says leaving with Sophie following behind.

"I like her and her daughter is too cute" My mom as we start walking out the door.

*****************

Now we are back at my parents place hanging out until it's time for Holly's dinner party, but in all honesty I'm nervous.

"Ivy honey what's wrong?" My mom asked making everybody stop what they were doing.

"Um I'm a little nervous to see Michael again, I mean last time I seen him it wasn't good and I don't wanna fight in front of Asia" I say looking at Asia play with India.