Without Me (Jeff The Killer x fem!reader)

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: CONTAINS SLIGHT MENTIONS OF SA, AB*SE AND R***. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT ONE SHOT.

Y/n's POV:
I released an exhausted sigh as I recalled the events from lastnight.

Jeff came back to the mansion drunk... AGAIN.
And started yelling at me...AGAIN.
And cut my arm open,AGAIN.

There was a knock from my bedroom door that disturbed my train of thought.

"Who Is It?!" I yelled.

"It's me, Liu. Can I come, y/n?" The voice questioned softly from the other side of the door.

I responded with a soft 'yes' and shortly after, Liu walked in with a look of mild distress.

As soon as his green eyes caught sight of me, a deep frown crossed his slightly chapped lips.

"He came home drunk again last night?!" He exclaimed in shock and anger, his eyebrows furrowing as his lips formed a scowl.

I lowered my head, my h/c locks falling over my e/c eyes,"Yeah..." I nibbled on my tongue, feeling tears well up I my eyes as I recalled the events from the night before.

"He told me I'm worthless and that I should probably go die somewhere and that nobody loves me."

Liu climbed on my bed, sitting down next to me before he pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Don't listen to what that asshole says, N/n. He doesn't deserve you and loads of people want to be with you." He softly reassured me as he softly ran his slender fingers through my h/c hair.

"I know. Besides he would be hopless without me." I mumbled as I seperated myself from his embrace.

"Damn right he will!" Sully exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, standing confidently on my bed.

"But Liu," I sat down next to him,"You never visit me this early in the morning. Do you have something to tell me?" I questioned, my head tilting to the side in pure curiosity.

I watched Liu stiffen,"Umm nope!" He exclaimed with an awkward smile.

I gave him 'the-look' as I crossed my arms over my chest,"Liu Vicky Woods, what did you come here to tell me?" I sternly questioned, my e/c piercing through his emerald green eyes.

"Okay! Alright! Just stop looking at me like that! It's weird and creepy!" He exclaimed as he raised his hands in surrender.

He sighed,"I-it's Jeff, Y/n,"

My smile fell slightly. I could already tell by the tone in his voice that this wasn't good news or something to get excited about.

"W-what about h-him?" I anxiously questioned, fiddling with my fingers.

He looked at me with his piercing green eyes,"He's with Nina."

Third Person's POV:
Y/n's e/c eyes widened in shock,"W-what?"

Liu nodded,"W-with Nina."

It was as if time stood still and everything went silent.

Y/n could hear the sound of her own heart cracking and breaking into a million little pieces.

This didn't sound right.

Jeff with... Nina?

Out of the girls in the mansion, Nina?

As sad as it sounds, she figured that if Jeff were to cheat on her, it would be with someone like Jane or Lulu.

"I'm s-so sorry, Y-y/n. I just thought that you h-had to know." He softly breathed out, his eyes locked to the carpeted floors.