Chapter 26:"Noah asked you to be his girlfriend?"

Yes this is real life. Yes this a early update. Yes I am still updating on Saturday. Yes you should enjoy this chapter. I told you guys that I'm searching for a different Leah and I thought what about Phoebe Tonkin. Tell me you guys think.

Leah's P.O.V.

That night, after my shower, Noah was gone. He literally left without saying goodbye. That kind of hurt. But anyway, it's been 2 weeks since that night and Noah and I haven't spoken that much. Maybe once or twice but nowhere near as much as we used to. And I hate to admit it but I really miss him. I miss his dumb questions, his smirks, the way he laughs and just him, Noah. I miss all of him.

I tried to distract myself from my feeling by going out with my friends. So I am currently sat in the food court eating my sorrows away. We've been at the mall since this morning and I must say I feel a little bit better.

"I don't know." Jenny answers a question Stevie asked. But I can't remember what she asked.

"What do you mean you don't know? It's a simply yes or no question, for fuck's sake." Stevie says getting frustrated with Jen. I can understand why. Jen is a really confusing person. I guess that's why she and Ethan aren't together yet. He probably doesn't know she has a huge crush on him. She is really good at hiding her emotions.

"Fine! Fucking hell. I like him okay. Damn." Jen yells, earning a few weird glances in our direction.

Oh that's right; Stevie asked her if she liked Ethan. I knew it had something to do with Ethan.

"I fucking knew it!" Stevie yells, pointing a finger in Jen's face.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Who didn't fucking know that?" I ask.

"Apparently he doesn't." Jen mumbles to herself but all of us heard it.

I sigh before saying," Jen, I'm sorry. But she really does like you too. I don't know why he hasn't asked you out yet. Maybe he is too scared that you will reject him. I mean, you're scared he will reject you, why shouldn't he be?"

Everyone is silent. Jen's sigh breaks the silence and I look up at her.

Her face is a mix of pain and happiness. If that makes any sense, it probably doesn't.

She bites her bottom lip before looking at me with a small smile.

"Thanks." She says barely above a whisper. A small smile spreads across my face.

"Kyla? How's it going with Seb?" I ask taking bite of my burger. I look at the from above my burger and her eye twitches. I furrow my eyebrows.

What's going on with them?

"Uh-um... it's going good, I guess." She responds looking at the smoothie in front of her.

I just ignore it, because she clearly doesn't want to talk about it. I mean, I can't really judge.

"So, Leah. How's it going with lover boy?" Stevie asks out of nowhere with a smirk on her face.

"Well, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I respond with a mouth full of fries.

All of my friends squeal with happiness. My eyes go wide at the ear-piercing sound. People around us stare at us with such disguise it's not even funny. I roll my eyes at the people judging us. I could give a fucking rat's ass what they think.

"Noah asked you to be his girlfriend?" Kyla asks with a very squeaky voice.

My eyes go wide while I'm shaking my head frantically," No! No! Thomas. Thomas asked me."

Every single one of them went silent. I stare at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask looking at their faces.

"Nothing. We just thought that you and Noah..." Stevie's voice trails off.

"Noah and I what?" I question looking at Stevie intently.

"Nothing. Don't worry. So, you and Thomas? Cute." Stevie responds. I know she's trying to change the subject. But I let it go, because I can't talk about Noah right now. So, I force a small smile on my face.

"Yeah." I respond looking down at the table.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Kyla asks taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Um... 2 weeks." I say but regret it instantly. All of them start yelling at me, asking why I didn't tell them and how he asked and so on. My eyes widen at all the questions. I don't know what to answer first.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. It just... left my mind." I say trying to reason with them. But they aren't having it.

"What? You got a super cute boyfriend and it just slips your mind to tell your best friends." Jen states looking at me with a lifted right eyebrow.

I just shrug.

I really did forget with everything going on right now.

"Okay. Fine." Jen says getting up from her chair. "I'm getting a soda."

Stevie and Kyla talk about something I can't quite make out, because I'm too focused on what's going on in my mind. I mean, why did I just forget to tell them I have a boyfriend. That's not something that just slips your mind but it did mine. I remember when I saw Noah sitting on my porch bruised and beaten, it just slipped away. That's not a good thing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heyy there hot tea!!

What do you guys think is going on with Kyla and Sebastian??

You'll have to wait to find out.

I know it's a very very short chapter but I just felt like Leah's friends needed a bit of time in the story again. I mean, they were nowhere to be seen. 

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Please remember to vote, comment, share and follow me.