Chapter 17:"Why am I so fucking upset?"

This is a mixed chapter. I am writing in Leah and Noah's point of view. Yeah!! Lets celebrate!!

Leah's P.O.V.

AfterJen walked into the living room, I made my way toward my room. I walk in andclose the door behind me. I walk toward my suitcase and change into my blackyoga pants, a blue hoodie and white socks.    

I fall on my bed and snuggle into the blanket

I fall on my bed and snuggle into the blanket. I lay my head onto the soft pillow and close my eyes.

Sleep almost encloses me but then I hear strange sounds. I sigh.

The sounds become louder and I'm about to lose it.

What the hell?

I jump up from the bed to yell at the idiots making all the fucking noise. I make it to the door when I hear it, realizing what is actually happening.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Fuck!" a girl's voice reaches my eardrums as I cringe.

I really don't want to hear that. Wait, Jade's room is next to mine. And the sounds are coming from the room to the left. Her room is to the left. And she has a boyfriend who she sleeps with. She sleeps with ... Noah. Oh my god.

Tears well up in my eyes as I lean on the closed door. The moaning only gets louder by the minute. I start to take breathes to calm myself. I don't even know why I'm reacting this way. Jade and Noah are dating and I like someone else. I like Thomas.

The sounds are getting louder and I can't take it anymore so I swing the door open and run toward the kitchen. I make my way toward the fridge and I grab a bottle of water. I take a long sip and slam it hard on the kitchen island. I lean both my hands on the counter top looking down and breathing heavily.

Why am I so fucking upset?

The kitchen door opens after a few seconds but I don't look up at the person entering.

"Are you okay?" Noah questions with a voice full of worry.

At the sound of his voice I look up at him with eyes full of anger and sadness. I know this, because the moment our eyes meet Noah's eyes widen.