Chapter 3

It is a good day to go out  so that Changsub and Hyunsik went to the skatepark to hang out.  Changsub taught Hyunsik how to use the skateboard since he has been begging him about it for weeks already.

       When Hyunsik got the hang of it, Changsub proceeded to perform much harder tricks.

       Hyunsik not to be outdone, followed his Hyung. He planned to do a 360 hard flip. But he slipped off the board and hit his head real hard.

       "Dongsaeng! Are you okay?" Changsub ran up to Hyunsik.

       "Hyung. I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." Hyunsik assured him. " Lemme try again. He laughed.

        "No." Changsub gathered his board. "We are going home." He lead the way back to their house and into Hyunsik and Ilhoon's room.

       "What happened to him?" Ilhoon asked looking up from his keyboard when he sees Changsub draping an arm around Hyunsik and Hyunsik leaning against Changsub.

       "Don't even ask." Changsub warned Ilhoon. "Watch over him." He then went out of the room to go get some cold compress  in the kitchen.

       Suddenly, Hyunsik hugged Ilhoon. Ilhoon is taken aback. He patted his elder brother's shoulder then stood up. This is so unlike him.

       "Dongsaeng, since when did you have a twin?"

       "I don't have one, Hyung." Ilhoon gave out a laugh, thinking that Hyunsik is joking. But then he realized that his brother is being serious about it.  "Eomma!  Eomma!" Ilhoon screamed in panic.

       "What is it, Hoonie?" Minjoo appeared in their room after a few seconds. Worry all over her beautiful face.

       "Hoonie has a twin." Hyunsik waved at his mother.

       Minjoo went to her son and felt his forehead thinking that he might have a fever. But instead she felt a big lump on his head. "Where is your Subie Hyung?" She turned to Ilhoon angrily. She knew that they hanged out together earlier.

       Ilhoon got scared.     "I think he is in the kitchen."

       "Changsub!" Minjoo screamed. "Get your ass over here!"

       "Eomma!" Changsub hesitated before entering the room and went to Ilhoon's bed with a worried frown. He had a bad feeling about this.

       "What happened to Hyunsik?" she demanded.

       Changsub swallowed hard. He hoped that nothing bad had happened to his brother. The fall was pretty bad. They should have used some safety gears earlier. He gathered all his courage to answer.  "It was an accident." He grabbed a pillow just in case Minjoo will smack him.

       "Accident?" Minjoo demanded details.

       "Accident?" Ilhoon echoed curiously.

         "What accident?" Peniel asked innocently,peeking inside the room. He just arrived after hanging out with his friends  and happened to pass by Ilhoon and Hyunsik's room . He had no idea about what happened.

       "You two get out!" Minjoo turned to Peniel and Ilhoon.

       Peniel almost choked on his vanilla ice cream sundae that he took home with him when he sees his mother's angry look.

       "Hyung." Ilhoon grabbed Peniel's arm and dragged him outside of the bedroom. "Did  you know? Hyunsik hyung saw two of me."

       "Woah! That's cool! Let's go see him. Maybe, he will see another me too." Peniel said and tried to go back inside but Ilhoon stopped him.

       Minjoo tried to control her temper after hearing the two's conversation and turned her attention back to Changsub. " I'm waiting. Are you going to explain or not?"

       Changsub looked down nervously. "Hyunsik has been asking me to teach him skateboarding for weeks. And when he began to get the hang of it, he wanted me to teach him some board stunts. I think he is out to impress a girl."

                    *** ***  ***

       Eunkwang walked to Minjoo and gave her a back hug

       Eunkwang walked to Minjoo and gave her a back hug. "Honey," he whispered in her ear. "I just had a talk with Subie. Don't you think you're being too hard on him?" Changsub is not allowed to use his skateboard and is grounded for a month.

       "Sikie had a concussion." She replied.

       "Well, I'm sure Subie did not want Sikie to get hurt." He stopped and could not help but smile. " Oh the things you do just to impress a girl."

       Minjoo turned in the circle of Eunkwang's arm with a frown after hearing what he said.

       "Why?" Minjoo asked. Just what did her husband do to impress other girls before her.  She started to get jealous.

       Eunkwang sensing what Minjoo is feeling added, " I'm sure you have done some crazy things before."

       Minjoo stared at him, "No, I have not. I am not stupid enough to do crazy things."