x cross dressing x pt.2

So this is a continuation..

_**_

Jimin was sitting in bed waiting for Jungkook to come to his apartment after he called him to tell him he had a 'problem' and he was waiting for him. He was impatient. He needed Jungkook. He desired him. He was just glad that after Jungkook finding out Jimin was a crossdresser he still stayed with him. They had dated for a while now, and were deciding if they should move in together.

Jimin was just waiting and lusting for jungkook to come home and rip his clothes right off.

He laid down thinking the way jungkook would stand in the doorway to his room, stare at him intensely with his big eyes and slowly walk to jimin grabbing him by the legs and kissing them.

Jimin got chills just by imagining what would happen to him. He was really hard now. His panties wet from the precum and his skin turned pink from the heated areas he was having. His chest had a laced shirt that covered half his stomach.

 His chest had a laced shirt that covered half his stomach

He was about to doze off to sleep when he heard footsteps. He quickly sat up and looked at the doorway.

There he stood. Tall and firm. Jungkook almost eye fucking Jimin. He was getting harder by the second. Looking at jimin stare at him with lustful eyes and his legs a bit spread made him go crazy.

He loved jimin so much and would die when jimin would get turned on and patiently wait for him to come home.

He slowly walked up to the bed. Jimin blushing hard looking at jungkook slowly take his clothes off only leaving himself with a boxer. He hovered over Jimin admiring everything about him.

"You're leaking" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"You made me this way" Jimin said blushing and looking down.

"Guess I'm just going to have to fix what I caused" jungkook said caressing jimins cheek and grabbing his chin to look him in the eyes.

Jungkook slowly moved in to kiss jimin. Jimin softly moaned. Jungkook bit jimins lip causing him to open his mouth and explore every inch. Jimin was melting by jungkook kiss.

Jungkook let go of the kiss to catch his breath and looked down at jimins white milky skin. His shoulder burning pink and his collar bone sticking out waiting to be bitten with love bites.

Jungkook started kissing jimins neck. Jimin closed his eyes and just let jungkook do whatever he wanted. Jungkook went down and placed love bites all over jimins neck and collar bone.

Jungkook slowly pulled off jimins laced shirt down, dropping it to the floor. Jimin was now only in those panties jungkook adored to see him in. He was a whole turn on when he wore them.

Jungkook kissed jimin down to his stomach. Jungkook looked at the bulge that was in jimins panties. He smirked and blew air over it making jimins member to twitch.

"Stop teasing me...." Jimin said blushing.

"Why? This is fun." Jungkook said smirking.

"Just fuck me already"

Jungkook was taken back but smiled at his needy boyfriend.

"No need to be needy baby. I'll get there." Jungkook said taking his panties off.

Jimin got chills by the cold air hitting his member. Jungkook couldn't tease him for longer, for he was also growing bigger by the second. His member peeping out of his boxers only revealing the tip.

Jimin was impatient so he helped jungkook out and patted his big bulge that was growing in his boxers.

"Ah~ fuck"

Jimin smirked. He knew that just by him touching his member he could easily cum.

Jungkook pulled jimins hand off and quickly slid his boxers off.
Jimin was now staring at jungkook up and down.

"How big~"

"You like them like that" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Fuck me already" Jimin said pleading reaching to grab onto Jungkooks back.

"Wait baby I have to prep you.." Jungkook said.

Jungkook then got his finger and told Jimin to suck. Jimin did as he was told and sucked on Jungkooks finger.

Jungkook then slowly inserted his finger into Jimin tight hole.

"Ahh~~" Jimin said blushing.

Jungkook slowly entered another. Jimin squirmed as he felt Jungkook curve his fingers inside.

By the time Jungkook had 4 fingers in, Jimin was a moaning mess.

Jungkook took his fingers out and slowly positioned himself to enter Jimin.

Jungkook then pounded right into Jimin. Jimin let out a loud moan and curled his toes.

Grabbing onto Jungkooks back Jimin closed his eyes as he threw his head back, while Jungkook pounded into him roughly.

"Ahh Ah Ah~~"

Jimin almost cried as Jungkooks tip hit his prostate once. Jungkook was so big that Jimins hole couldn't take all of it in him.

"Baby do I slow down?" Jungkook said concerned for the smaller.

"No Daddy go harder..ah~"

Jungkook went harder thirsty for jimin but also for the pet name Jimin just called him.

Jimin moaned and scratched Jungkooks back. Jungkook pounded into jimin. The only thing you could hear were jimins moans, skin slapping, and time to time Jungkooks groans and moans.

"Fuck I'm close baby~~" Jungkook said trying to fasten his pace.

"Me too Daddy~" Jimin said.

With one last thrust and a final hit to Jimins prostate, Jimin came all over his stomach. Jungkook kept going hitting Jimins prostate and finally coming inside of Jimin. Jungkook collapsed on top of Jimin, pulling out slowly.

Jimin whined when he didn't feel Jungkooks huge member in him. His ass hurt and his poor hole abused by his boyfriend.

"That was great baby"

Jungkook was able to say. As he laid next to Jimin who was already falling asleep.

"You did good Jungkookie~"

Jimin said in a cute tone before falling asleep on Jungkooks chest.

_**_

Hello my loves! Another smut coming your way... anyway hope you enjoy this pt2 chapter thing and sorry for not updating... things happened but I'm ¿alright? now idk..

What else do you guys want to read?

Do you want Jimin top?

Any other comments?

Okaii bye loves

Xoxo Author ~♡