The Damn Birth...

At the hospital

Y/N P.O.V;
Vegeta kicks the doors leading to the emergency roo. Smashing the door open as they talk off the hinges.

"MY WOMAN IS GIVING BIRTH!" He roared at the receptionist as I grasp his shoulder tightly from another contraction.

As I look at the poor woman she is petrified. I can't help but giggle. "Im...i..." She stutters.

"STOP YOUR STUTTERING AND GIVE ME A DAMN ROOM AND GET A FUCKING DOCTOR! BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL! NOW!!" He bellows.

I must have seen 5 nurses lead us to a room as I saw another 10 run for a doctor. As soon as we enter the room the nurses quickly help me change into a gown and then help me on the bed. Vegeta eyes them like a hawk the entire time. Probably looking for a reason to harm them.

As I lay down so they can check me as i scream out from a contraction. This was the worse. I felt so much pain. From my lower area. Then all of a sudden I hear the nurse yell at me to push.

"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME!" I screech as I push. I hear a chuckle so I snap my head over. Vegeta is standing on the side? Oh no fuck that fucker caused this. "VEGETA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HOLD MY GOD DAMN HAND!" Extending my hand out towards him.

He walks over and holds my right hand and i squeeze it tightly. I feel like I'm fucking was crushing it. I hear a good crack but he just put that fucking act up as oh your weak. As he was helping hold my leg up as well.

"GOD DAMN! DO SOMETHING!" I yell at Vegeta at I squeeze his hand to jello.

"YOUR FUCKING CRUSHING MY HAND! PUSH OUR SON OUT!" He yells at me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING! BAKING A FUCKING CAKE!" I snap throwing a ki ball at him. Making the nurse to the left of me back up a bit.

Because he's so fucking fast he caught it and disintegrated it. "DONT THROW THAT SHIT AT ME! I DIDN'T CAUSE THIS!"

"YOUR THE EXACT REASON I'M IN THIS MESS!"

The nurse breaks up our bickering. "Almost there." The nurse tells me. Then I see a doctor running in out of breathe.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Me and Vegeta scream at the old man. Shaking with fear he just apologizes and takes over.

"Your never touching me again Vegeta." I seethe at him. As I glare at him with hatred burning inside of me.

"You sure about that?" He whispers seductively into my ear.

Fuck him. Why does he have to do this shit now!

Finally after another fucking push the doctor says something delightful. "One more push and he'll be out." I push one more. Immediately feeling so much better. I fall limp releasing Vegeta's hand.

As I look at him I can see a smile on his face as he looks at our son. So proud and happy of his little boy already. Vegeta cuts the cord and the nurses quickly clean him and Vegeta holds our son. Examining every detail of him.

"Let me hold him." I extend my arms out a little shakily. I'm more tired than anything but I'm so happy our son is now here. Letting tears of joy fall. Vegeta hands me our son but stays close just in case. Placing his arm under mine just to make sure I don't drop him. Looking at Vegeta i can see hes already a worried dad. Putting his left arm around my shoulders pulling me slightly towards him. I pull our son close to my chest. Examine his lavender hair that reminds me of me and Goku's mom's hair. Along with his blue eyes that our mother had. It's a little surprising but I'm glad. As I smile at him. But his entire structure is all Vegeta. I kiss his little forehead. As he makes a pouty face making me laugh a bit.

"Your our little boy." I whisper. As our son yawns tiredly. I glance at Vegeta. "He has your scrowl." I giggle a bit. "What are we going to name him?" Glancing back at our sleeping son.

"Vegeta obviously. It's a tradition. That I wish to keep."

"I know that. But I can't be calling him Vegeta all the time. I don't need to be confused and neither do you two."

He remains silent for a second. "Fine. What do you wish to have as a nickname."

"My aren't we being cooperative." Smiling at Vegeta. I see him smirk.

"Dont get use to it." He whispers kissing my temple.

I look back towards our son. "Trunks." I mutter.

"Trunks?" Vegeta questions a bit.

"Yes. Trunks. I like it." Kissing our son once more. Before the nurse takes him to weight him.

I look at Vegeta lean into his chest since he was right next to the bed. "I love you Vegeta."

"I love you too Y/N." I feel him kissing the top of my head. I look up and pucker my lips. He chuckles and comes back to kiss me passionately.

After we kiss I lay back and close my eyes tired from giving birth. Luckily I didn't kill anyone or Vegeta. I fall asleep not too long after thinking of what our life has in store for us.

Sorry this is shorter but I'll put another chapter up tomorrow. I wanted to keep this one focus on you, Vegeta and the baby.