Sick?

2 MONTH AFTER VEGETA LEFT;

It's been about a month since Vegeta left and I am the bathroom throwing up. "Oh kami." I hear Bulma say as she runs in the bathroom holding my hair back. "Are you okay Y/N?"

"Well let's see my head in shoved in a toliet. I've been throwing up so no I don't think." Then I let more chunks fly. I flush the toliet getting up on my shaky legs and rinse my mouth up.

Bulma helps me sit on the toliet and feels my head. "Your not warm." Then she put her hand on her chin thinking then her eyes open wide and she pulls me to her lab.

"What the hell Bulma." As she pushes me into a chair and grabs a needle. "What are you doing?!"

"Shut it." She snaps. I do and wait for her doing what ever she is doing to my blood. She walk over to me. Mouth still open.

"Well. What does it say?" Standing up looking at her.

"Your about 9 weeks pregnant."

"What. No. Your joking." Giving her a minute to tell me she's wrong. "Your not are you." She shakes her had and I leave. I have no idea how to feel. I'm extremely happy I mean it's his kid but he's not here. And I can't tell him because then it will distract him. Wait. Stopping in my steps. I need to make sure she doesn't tell Vegeta. As I run back to her lab I see her talking to Vegeta.

"Vegeta you need to know something." Bulma says to the monitor with Vegeta on it.

"Well. Spit it out. Your wasting my time training."

I flew over to her. "Y/N is-" I cover her mouth.

"What the fuck. What is it!?" Vegeta snaps.

"Nothing! Love you." Waving and disconnecting the chat.

Once i remove my hand she looks at me. "What the fuck! Why didn't you tell him!"

"It's going to distract him. That's why I didn't go. If i need to tell him later I will. But he just got out there not too long ago. I can't tell him because I can't risk him coming back not a super saiyan."

Bulma sigh than glares at me. "Once you hit 6 months if you haven't told him yet I will. He needs to know."

I nod. "I know but this is too important to him."

She just sighs than walks away. I start to walk back to my room. I shower and head to Goku's. I need to talk to him. Once I land there I see him and Gohan training outside. He usually never does it here unless...ChiChi isn't here.

"Hey goku, Gohan." I wave. Gohan accidently deflects a ball my way but Goku teleported in front of me and blocked it.

"Gohan you need to pay attention to your surroundings as well. Go inside and take a break." He nods and goes inside.

He turns towards me and smiles. "Hey Y/N. You okay? Usually you call first."

"I need to talk to you actually. But you can't tell anyone."

He nods. Now having a serious face we walk away from the house. Once a little away he looks at me. "What is it?" Asking a little concern. I grab his hand and place it on my stomach. He focuses and opens his eyes in happiness. "Y/N YOUR PREGNANT!"

I cover his mouth. "Stop Goku! You and Bulma are the only one who knows."

I sigh and let go of his mouth placing my arms over my stomach and looking down tearing up.

"What about Vegeta?"

"I just found out today and I won't tell him until later. He's focusing on becoming a super saiyan. I can't distract him."