Family Reunion?

Watch for language;
Goku slowly tilted his body to you and whispered "Who's a rat?"

I shook my head and just chuckled a bit and said "NO. Raditz our brother." Goku did a mouth OOOOOOO. Then shot right back up into his hero serious pose glaring at him.

Raditz looked at me and Kak....Goku smirking. Still not use to Goku. With his hands on his hips he said mockingly "So my baby sister remember me. Isn't that sweet."

I never did like Raditz. He always bullied me. Since Goku was the same age as me he tried to stand up for me but was too weak. I ended up with broken arms because of how much he roughed me up. I'll never forget how many times he had sent me to the regeneration tank.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled getting frustrated with him already I can't stand being in the same room as him. Not after how he was with me.

"I'm here to see why Kakarot has not destroyed this stupid, weak, pitiful excuse for a planet."

"I'll never hurt anyone here. This is my home." Pointing at Raditz, "You need to leave right now I won't ask twice." Then put his hand down.

"You were suppose to come and destroy this planet!"

"I grew up here and made friends and family here. I will not harm anyone nor let anyone be harmed."

"Did you hurt yourself you idiot. Your not suppose to protect this fucking planet."

Goku did a innocent smile and rubbed the back his head, "kinda." Then chucked.

"Wait. What!" I said looking at him confused.

He looked at you and nodded. "Long story I'll tell you later sis."

"Better." I mumbled under my breath them looked back at Raditz.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP! I didn't come here to talk. I came here to destroy this planet. But first." He looked down to see Gohan clutching for life on Goku's pant leg. Smirking he moved so quick that nobody saw him and was above me and Goku holding Gohan. Gohan was starting to sniffle. "You will both kill 100 people in the hour or my nephew I'm assuming, will be dead."

Me and Goku both had our teeth clenched and Goku growling. "No. Now put my son down or you'll regret it."

"No. I think I'll keep onto him for.... insurance." Smirking even bigger.

All of a sudden Goku charged at him and tried to punch his jaw but, he was too quick and dodged it and use his free hand to slap Goku into the water. I took my chance and went at him from below to surprise him by trying to kick him and he barely dodge. He grabbed my leg then kicked my face. I used my free foot to kick him under his jaw......and I froze.....it did nothing...he just smile and threw me on the island and left. Goku and me immediately flew after him followed by piccolo.

"Goku. I won't let someone else kill you." Piccolo stated while following them.

"I know. I figured you follow me." He said smirking.

"Goku what are we going to do. He's too strong." I panicked a bit.

Everyone remained quick for a bit until Goku said, "He has his tail!"

"Yeah. All saiyans have one Goku what's the point." Piccolo said.

"Piccolo were gonna use it against him. If we can just somehow get it away from his waist and grab it he'll be immobile momentarily. It's our weak point. They can cause us great pain if we don't protect them. That's why they are around our waist if we fight." I said.

"Exacly. But we're going to need to have two people distract him and one attack."

"I'll kill him." I said dead plan. I know he's my brother but he has caused me so much harm to me and now my nephew. I won't let him.