Intro

**Hey guys!! I know I have deleted my book(I didn't really like it)but, I will make sure to keep writing! I hope you guys will like this new piece, cause I know it will be fun for me to write. If you really know me, you would know that I like Shawn Mendes A LOT!! So, I thought it would be fun to write a piece about him. For those of you who already like Shawn Mendes, I hope you will like him more, and if you don't, you will start liking him for sure!! I hope you guys like it! Make sure to comment your feedback down below.**

His name is obviously Shawn Mendes. His full name is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. 

He is 6 feet 2 inches and is 20 years old. He is birthday is on August 8th. 

Shawn Mendes is a Canadian singer-songwriter that started getting famous in 2013 for his awesome covers on Vine and YouTube. 

The following year, he got noticed Andrew Gertler(an artist manager) and he also got noticed by the record label, Island Records A&R Ziggy Chareton. 

This led him to get a deal with the record label. 

He has released 3 awesome albums:

-Handwritten

-Illuminate

-Shawn Mendes(self-titled album)

All three albums made the US Billboard 200.

He went on three world tours.

Shawn has also won several nominations and awards:

-13 SOCAN awards

-3 BMI awards

-3 Juno Awards

-8 MTV Europe Music Awards 

-8 iHeartRadio MMVAs

-2 American Music Awards

He has also been named one of the 100 most influential people in the world on Time's annual list.

So basically, Shawn is the best person in the world. Just Kidding. (NOT KIDDING)

**So I hoped you guys liked the first chapter, I know it was a lot of numbers and just boring info, but this is just so that you know who he is. I promise that this will get more interesting and fun.**