"Yeah this is Rose," her father said and she could the pride in his voice when he said that. Rose smiled and almost wanted to hug her father, but she realised this was the time nor the place to do that.

"Wow, I almost feel like I'm at Hogwarts again," aunt Ginny said and when Rose turned around, she saw her mother too standing there. It became really crowded at the door.

"Yeah, your cousin James apparently invite almost everyone of his Hogwarts year for a reunion to this party," Joe said enthusiastically, which made aunt Ginny groan.

"Damnit, he's imposible to educate!" she said and she walked off, looking for him.

"So, you got the girl, eh?" Seamus beamed uncle Harry and she saw a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah...yes I did," he laughed.

•  •  •

Joe hadn't been Rose top one priority during her holiday and that hadn't been a problem, until now. Scorpius had been the one on her mind and the one she wanted to impress with her outfit. Green was a bold choice of her, but she wanted to do something nice for him. To let him now that she fully accepted him, but now was Joe around and she felt like a fool in her green dress. How could she be so tactless and invite both of them? They...hated each other! Joe hated Scorpius for hating her and Scorpius hated Joe for being not good enough for her - to which Rose had said to him that she was old enough to decide that for herself.

"Ahum," a voice said and Rose suddenly looked up. Shit, had she been daydreaming about her holiday and was she suddenly at Hogwarts again? No...this was not Hogwarts, this was the Burrow and that was professor Longbottom laughing at her reaction.

"Don't worry," he smiled, "I'm not here to talk about your grades, but, to be honest, I don't think there will ever be a moment I will do that - you're top of your class," he smiled and Rose smiled back.

"Thanks, professor, but it's just a little awkward to know and see a teacher outside of school," Rose answered, to which he laughed.

"I'm Neville now, you know that Rose, I'm here because I'm a family friend, not to check on you and to report that to the Headmaster," he winked and walked off with his wife. Rose turned around and was luckily just in time to see Jake Morrison walk into the room. He was a friend of James's, which gave him the 'older, sexy boy'-vibe that Rose loved about him. Rose had been crushing on him from the minute she'd met him, but she knew she wasn't going to do anything about it. Her uncle Harry didn't have the same reaction when the boy walked in.

"James, a word, please?" he said and the two of them disappeared into the kitchen. After Jake's mother walked in, aunt Ginny wasn't laughing anymore. The two of them shared a look, but Rose didn't understand why her aunt didn't like Jake's mother - Cho Morrison had always been there at school to help everyone out with everything, why wouldn't her aunt like that? Rose decided that hearing what her uncle had to say to James would be much more exciting and pressed her ear to the kitchen door to eavesdrop.

"James, did you invite everyone you've graduated with to this party?" uncle Harry asked with a sigh in his voice.

"Well, almost everyone," James joked, but it was clear uncle Harry wasn't as amused as James was.

"Why?" he asked.

"I didn't like some people enough to invite them, so I might've just not send them an invitation. That didn't stop some of them from going - and I will speak with those people!" James exclaimed and he laughed.

"That wasn't what I meant, James, and also, that is actually very rude of you, to exclude some of them," uncle Harry said, barely hiding the smile in his voice.