bar.

Don't worry I'll make a part 2 of this but it will be another book. Okay les go!

A few hours later, Chaeyoung was done getting ready for her hangout with a girl named Im Nayeon. "Ugh do I have to go with her?" Chaeyoung said as she slapped her face lightly.

*Ding*
🙄: Hello! You never told me ur name u smol bean.
C: I'm Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung.
🙄: Oh I thought the Im was my last name;)
C: Hah never.
🙄: Okay I'll pick you up. Let's go to the bar.
C: k.

20 minutes later

Chaeyoung heard a loud knock on her door. "CHAEYOUNG AHHH! LETS GO!" Nayeon yelled very loudly. "Jesus ur so loud! Ur gonna annoy the neighbours. Ur drunk already smh" Chaeyoung said with an annoyed tone. "Hihi sorry let's go!"

They arrived at the bar. Chaeyoung didn't feel very safe, She didn't know anyone there. She was with Nayeon but she didn't really like her. Like not even one bit.

"Okay you want anything?" Nayeon asked Chaeyoung, tapping her shoulder. "Just beer, Don't touch me." Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes. "Okay coming up."

Nayeon and Chaeyoung both got their drinks. Chaeyoung drank 18 cans of beer. "WaiTeR! oNe moRe plEase." Chaeyoung said groggily. "Chaeyoung, You got enough i only got 4 u got like 18 let's just calm for now." Nayeon was drunk too but not as drunk as Chaeyoung was.

Meanwhile, Mina was getting really worried. She called her Chaeyoung 126 times and she was not answering. "Ugh shit! Where is she?!"

Luckily, Mina knows where Chaeyoung is. She has a gps thing where it tells where Chaeyoung is. "Hm she's at the bar, she's too young."

While Mina was driving to the bar, Nayeon was kissing Chaeyoung on the neck and sucking. Chaeyoung didn't know who it was or what was happening. But she thought it was Mina. "uGh mOre mIna moRe!" Nayeon didn't care who Mina was she just kept doing what she wanted to do. A few minutes later, Mina arrived. She asked the waiter "Hello sir. Have you seen a short girl around? Short hair,brown hair kind of like that?" Mina asked with a worried tone. The waiter points at the wall.

Welp, Chaeyoung and Nayeon fucked up. Mina ran to them saying "What the fuck are you doing Chaeyoung?!" Mina asked as she slapped Chaeyoungs face hard. "What do you mean babe weren't u the one kissing me?" Chaeyoung said as she fell to the floor. "You little bitchy bunny huh? You really did that to my fucking innocent cub." Mina slapped Nayeons face. "I didn't steal her. She was always mine." Nayeon said smirking. "Whatever Chaeyoung! HAVE FUN WITH UR NEW FUCKING GIRL FRIEND WERE FUCKINH DONE BYE." Mina said as her tears fell down, down her cheeks and neck. "Mina! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Chaeyoung tried to catch up but Mina was already gone. "I fucking hate you. I thought u were Mina. U ruined our relationship. We were so happy together, You came now it's fucking destroyed. Don't ever fucking call me. Fuck you." Chaeyoung slapped and punched Nayeons face hard. Nayeon couldn't do anything, She was just laughing.

End of this chapter! Please don't attack me! There's always another chance guys. Sorry Nayeon stans😔, Sigh I feel bad for Mina and Chaeyoung😔