T e n

There will be a lot of Jitzu for this chapter, don't worry the next chapter will have a lot of  Michaeng. I'm not saying this chapter will have NO MICHAENG, there will still be some Michaeng moments but not as much as before. Anyways, Let's go!

Jitzu text messages:
T: Hello Park Jihyo! I'm Chou Tzuyu, Don't be scared, I'm friends with Chaeyoung! I was wondering if you wanna be friends?
J: Oh sure? Chaeyoung told me about you lol
T: Do you wanna meet at the cafè later?
J: Oh sure! Can you maybe take a picture of yourself first so I know how you look like?
T: Sure, Here.

Jitzu text messages:T: Hello Park Jihyo! I'm Chou Tzuyu, Don't be scared, I'm friends with Chaeyoung! I was wondering if you wanna be friends?J: Oh sure? Chaeyoung told me about you lolT: Do you wanna meet at the cafè later?J: Oh sure! Can you may...

J: Aww! You look really cute! How old are you?
T: Aww thank you! But ur cuter! I'm only 19.
J: Aw your a baby.
T: Thank you unnie.
J: I'll get ready now, See you later!
T: Bye see you😊

Tzuyu texting Chaeyoung:
T: CHAEYOUNG GUESS WHAT?!
C: What Tzuyu? Also calm down😂
T: ME AND JIHYO ARE GOING TO THE CAFE LATER!!!
C: AWW REALLY?
T: YES.REALLY. DO U KNOW WHAT SHE CALLED ME?
C: WHAT DID SHE CALL YOU?
T: SHE CALLED ME CUTE AND IM A BABY LIKE AHHHH
C: Aww, You like her;) Mina is reading this too yk. Also, your gay is showing;) Have fun with Jihyo, Me and Mina will go watch a movie.
T: OKAY THANK YOU BYE MINA AND CHAEYOUNG💕
C: Bye bye❣️

Mina and Chaeyoung were laying down comfortably on their couch, They watched a movie, A sad one. Mina was crying a lot, Chaeyoung kept hugging her and wiping her tears away, "Mina it's okay, They will survive" Chaeyoung gave Mina a kiss with her soft lips and smiled, Chaeyoungs dimple showed. Mina was staring into Chaeyoungs eyes, Wondering how she's in a relationship with a girl like her. She loves Chaeyoung, More than ketchup and Penguins. Chaeyoung loves her very much too. They miss each other after 2 seconds, literally.

Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry the next chapter will be longer and will have more Michaeng💕 Please keep up with me bye bye!❤️