E l e v e n

Jihyo arrived at the cafè, She saw Tzuyu sitting on the chair patiently. She approached Tzuyu with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello! Nice to meet you Tzuyu!" Jihyo put her hands out for Tzuyu to shake it. "Annyeong! Nice to meet you too!" Tzuyu accepted Jihyo's handshake and she gave Jihyo a soft smile which made Jihyos heart flutter a lil bit.

It was awkward, but Jihyo started the conversation.

"So how are you?" asked Jihyo with a light smile.
"Oh I'm great! hbu?" asked Tzuyu with a cute eye smile on her face.
"I am too! It's because I met you today!" Jihyo said while laughing, Tzuyu's heart was fluttering. "aw your so cute." Tzuyu said cutely, until she realized she said that infront of Jihyo.

Tzuyu's thoughts:
Oh shit, Did i just call her cute infront of her face? What if she thinks I'm weird? I don't want that, Ugh why Chou Tzuyu you fucked up. Hard.

Jihyos cheeks turned red. "Oh thank you Tzuyu." Jihyo said shyly, Tzuyu noticed that she was blushing. When Jihyo saw Tzuyu looking at her face with her eyes, She hid her face with her hands and was trying not to blush even more.

"Okay, You want anything?" asked Tzuyu with a smol smile on her face. "Just coffee for me." Jihyo replied her face was still red.

End of Jitzu.

"Let's go to the ice cream shop or something." Mina begged Chaeyoung. "Okay! Let's go!" Chaeyoung took Minas wrist and started walking. Chaeyoung heard Mina's tummy growling, She burst out a laugh. "Yahh! Don't laugh at me." Mina said rolling her eyes. "Okay okay sorry!" Chaeyoung said with a pouty face as she kissed Minas cheek.  They arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Good afternoon! What would you guys like for today?" asked the staff. Chaeyoungs eyes were glued to the girls eyes. Mina gently slap her arm, "Yah we have to order remember?" Mina said laughing a little bit. "Oh yeah right! right.. Sorry I want a Vanilla ice cream and she wants a strawberry ice cream" Chaeyoung was nervous when she said that.
"Okay coming right up!" The girl said with her cute smile.

Nayeons thoughts:
Hm looks like this adorable girl has a gf already, her gf is cute too. hm im gonna steal this lil girl from her. watch out.

HEEYYY IM DONE THIS CHAPTER FINALLY IM SORRY IT TOOK SOOO LONG BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND THERE WILL BE SOME DRAMAS;)