ourselves

🍒

🍒

"Don't be stubborn asshole."

he then slowly loosen his grip on me and pulled me towards a near park. "Now share some tips on how to find inspirations, because I need it so badly." he changed his attitude on a much more softer one.

I calmed down after his desperate words and held his hand softly, making him smile back at me.

"You see, taehyung... You need to forget about finding inspirations... you need to feel the inspirations. It will come to you sooner or later without you knowing it." I said, playing with his hands while I take him infront of a lake.

"But....hyung, it's not that easy for me you know?... I can't focus everyday thinking of my flaws and mistakes, I always grew frustrated about little things... so how can I make that go away that easily?" He sighed while looking deeply in my eyes. He looked frustrated.

"Taehyung, hold my hand." I offered him my hand, he took it and we tangled our hands together, not caring if it is unusual or inappropriate. "Now... take a look around your surroundings-" Taehyung nodded and looked at the lake comfortably.

"Are you done looking at the beautiful scenery now?" I asked, tightening my hold on his hand. He nodded and looked at me softly.

"Now, close your eyes... While your eyes are closed, imagine what you admired from the scenery that you just saw seconds ago."

He nodded and he closed his eyes, smiling along the way. "Decribe how it looked like in your mind.." I softly requested.

"there was a lake, that lake infront of us to be specific, but in my mind, it is more... clean, magical, shiny, and powerful. Surrounding the lake were 6 tall trees, a willow tree to be exact, then birds flying around it. In the lake were cute orange fishes, gathering at the bottom. And lastly there was a bench, a long brown woody bench. A couple sat on it, feeding the tiny fishes in the lake, ..they held hands and smiled while throwing food for the fishes underneath them... t-tha-that's ab-bout it..." Taehyung spoke.

"Good job taehyung. Now... imagine the scenery in your mind again, but now on your canvas... Can you imagine it Taehyung?"

"Y-yes I can..."

"Do you think that you can paint it?"

"If I put enough hard work and time at it, well y-yes I can" he said with hesitation.

"You've done good Taehyung, Open your eyes now."

Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at mine softly.

"You just had an idea about your next project Taehyung. Great job." I smiled at him.

"Really?" He widened his eyes at me, looking like a child surpised to get a lollipop.

"Yes really.. Don't frustrate yourself over this things 'mkay? It takes time and comfort to get inspiration."

"Thank you hyung. I really appreciate this. I'm much calmer now." He squished his hands at mine. I flinched a bit, but I smiled afterwards.

"No biggie, just don't forget the scenery in your mind 'mkay?"

"'mkay"

"I don't see any couple here though, how come you thought of that?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know too, hyung. It just came up. It's a beautiful sight if you want me to be honest."

"what do they look like?" I asked.

"It's you and me, hyung."

🍒