The Beach

A little glimpse at the other two in Hawaii

Gon took off his shades, and looked to his older friend with a worried pout.

"Ne Leorio?"

"Eh?"

Gon put a finger on his chin. "Think Killua and Kurapika are gonna be okay?"

Leorio barks out a laugh. "Daijobu desu Gon they're gonna be fine. Let's just hope we come back to an intact house. We all know those two are- very strong and can sometimes get out of hand." He gulped, thinking of his magazines. He hopes none of the two find it. If they do, he's literal toast!

The younger boy replaces his shades before his eyes, resting back on the chair overlooking the beach and sun.

"Ahh it's so nice to be away from home," sighed out a contented Leorio as he sunk further on his seat, own sunglasses protecting his eyes. "Away from a brat's prying eyes and nosy blonds. It's just you and me, Gon. Yepp you and me. Right?" Leorio frowns a bit at the lack of answer. He turns to give a sort of lecture only to find the boy in green missing.

"Gon?" He looks around. "GONN!"

"Yes?"

Leorio jumped at the suddenness. There was Gon indeed, in his green beach trunks holding an ice cream cone. He licked it, brown eyes still on Leorio.

The older man pointed a finger at him. "Don't just disappear from me like that kid! I can't lose you in a foreign place!"

Gon chuckles nervously. "Gomen. It just got hot."

"Kurapika's gonna have my head if I lose you."

"Ahahaha wakata. I'll stay close to you from now on."

Leorio sighs. "That's better."

"Leorio?"

"Mm?"

"Can we go on the super high slide? I heard it's so fun."

The doctor choked on his spit once he saw the ride. His knees wobbled even though he was sitting down. He looked to the excited and expectant kid, and grinned weakly.

"On second thought I'm not coming with ya."

Gon laughed as he walked away. "Suit yourself Leorio. I'm going."

The man sighs, relaxing back in his chair. All was good, hopefully.