Kidnap

Kurapika paced the room, eyes gradually turning scarlet with each horrible thought in mind. Before he could curse out Leorio broke through saying "Oy Kurapika you gotta calm down or we're never gonna get the kids back."

"Wakateru yo!" he yelled in distress, turning to the other. "Demo I can't just stand here when I know there's someone out there who's holding Gon and Killua hostage. What do they want with us?"

Senritsu watched as the young man worried over the safety of their friends. "They've been taken in a second. Surely the black van can be of any hint."

"Kuso," the blond cursed silently, fist clenching.

"Maybe we could check the footage?" Leorio suggests.

Kurapika looks at the floor. "We could try our chances."

Leorio stands, fist held in determination. "Then what're we waiting for? Ikuso Senritsu."

The pair quickly walk out of the room, leaving Kurapika by himself. He sighs heavily. Then his face puts on a determined front. "Whoever took them will answer to me." He looks out the window, hoping they were unharmed. "I just hope they hold on."

"They're strong kids Kurapika. They can take care of themselves," assured Leorio, popping his head in again. "Let's go come on!"

*

The chains rattled as Gon shook them. Beside him Killua gave a long drawn-out sigh.

"No use," he said to his best friend.

Gon pouts. "Who even captured us?"

"Probably idiots who thought they could stand a chance against what they thought were wimpy kids." At Gon's confused look he sighed, his head dipping down. Gon sure was an idiot most times but seriously? And so he simplified it by saying "I mean they think we're no match for them."

The boy in green then breathes out "Ohhh sou ka." After a few seconds he adds "Demo I hope Kurapika's okay."

"I don't think so." At his statement Gon turns to look at him, another look of confusion etched across his features. "I think he's worrying how to get us back."

The door to the room opened and in walked a man. Killua deduced he was in his late thirties or forties, if the stubble and physique were anything to go by. Man he's in big trouble if Kurapika finds him. That Kurta's got a nasty temper.

"What do you want with us?" Killua growled with hostility in his voice and eyes, not wanting to give anything away.

The man laughed, a wheezy and hoarse kind of sound. Reminds the ex-assassin a kind of broken down chimney. He cringed at that.

"I've heard a few things about you kids," he starts, dragging a chair and resting his weight upon it with a grunt. "Heard you were strong. Fast an' agile. Whatever else that's useful for our company."

"Cut to the chase," growled Killua, impatient to what this guy really wants.

The man smirks. "I wanna offer you a nice deal. See we're an underground illegal business and we're running low on men who can do the dirty work of delivering and that stuff. Figured you guys could do it."

Gon still had that innocent look on his face. He turns to Killua, still confused. "Ne Killua what exactly does he want with us?"

"Tch." Killua turns away from the curious brown orbs. If Gon can't catch on then Killua would be the one making the exchange and deals. Anything to pass the time. Sure he could break the chains since they're flimsy and no match for him but it might cause more trouble for the both of them. He'll break them when he has the chance.