Ehh? Bonding? Part 2

Gon and Leorio still weren't home yet, Killua notes absently as he doodled on a piece of paper.

It's a hot day today and his body was feeling so lazy and tired to do anything. Where was Kurapika anyways?

He heaves a sigh as he picked himself up off the table, venturing outside to see a sweaty blond- training?!

Kurapika was wearing a white training suit, the top sleeveless while the bottom half was his own pants. He was doing a series of moves, towel dangling off his right shoulder as he continued to sweat.

"Kurapika?!"

Said boy pauses to give the Zoldyck a glance. He stops momentarily to shoot a short smile and wave before resuming his roundhouse kick.

Killua could only stand there confused as heck. Like, why was he training? There's no upcoming mission... right? Ugh who was he to dictate the Kurta's life? He must be preparing to fight since he's a bodyguard for the Nostrade right?

Well might as well leave him to it.

He ran past the grunting blond and called over his shoulder "I'm going to the arcade!"

The Zoldyck kid ran and ran, looking for somewhere fun. He spotted the arcade and almost went past it, if not for skidding to a stop and transferring his direction toward the doors.

As he went inside cool air and loud music greeted him. There were a lot of people walking around. Killua grinned in glee and went up to get his tokens.

He played games and gave nasty glares to people who gave him the same look. He was friendly to those younger kids who wanted to befriend him. He mocked the emo teens who couldn't get anything right in the game.

All in all everything was running smoothly, till a guy with his gang came up to him staring him down. Killua just looked up at him and ignored him, knowing he can do a better intimidating glare than that. So amateur.

"Yo kid it's our turn," says the guy.

Killua does an eyeroll, clicking his tongue. "Wait your turn punk I'm winning this thing."

"We've been watching you, and you've been winning easily," says another dude. "Why not be a good boy and step down to give us a turn?"

Killua gives them an annoyed glare. "Back off weirdos there's a lotta games around here why don't cha pick one and leave?"

He heard one guy growl. "Well we wanna play this game so scoot over brat."

He rolls his dark blue eyes. There were three guys. He can easily beat them he knew.

"Looks like this kid needs to be taught a lesson," the third guy speaks up, cracking his knuckles and giving Killua a dark look.

"Tch. I can beat you all thugs blindfolded," Killua brags, finally turning to face the punks since he's won the game. For the five hundred and seventy-fifth time, he's sure. "Wanna have a go? Come on buttface!"

He stands up abruptly, expression fierce and ready, when he feels a weight on his shoulder. They all turn to face a boy with gray eyes.

"Excuse my friend he's just feeling attached to the machine. Of course you can play. Right Killua?" Kurapika turns his gaze to the Zoldyck, who gapes back at him. Since when did he-

He's brought back to reality by a painful squeeze on his shoulder, and he says through gritted teeth "Yeah sure you can play."

He's then dragged away, and Killua gave the older a menacing stare.