Chapter 17 - The End

These last few months went by normally, Beverley and I were just going through school like normal, my mom decided to work again when she felt better, Evan was still the supportive boyfriend and I decided to buy my own computer and be a youtuber. Obviously not full time but I'll try it out.

My first video was with Beverley and we were playing some Minecraft as a joke but laughed hysterically when she saw a Enderman for the first time. Then we went or tried going to the underwater city but some type of monster showed in our screen and we left in our boat.

"Dude it went over our fucking screens oh my god! That shit is the craziest thing ever" Beverley yelled then we went to our still unfinished mansion. We wanted to make a big house with a farm beside the house.

"What was scarier? Enderman or that fucking monster?" I asked, still laughing a bit.

"Fuck dude I think that monster, it makes a noise when you get too close to the underwater town. We should try to kill it" She had the most dumbest idea but I agreed, I had a mode where we still kept our loot even after dying.

We went back to the deep ocean and saw the monster again but tried not to scream again, we went in the town and saw some monsters.

"Dude I'm actually scared, what if that bitch pops up again?" She questioned but I told her it was just a game. We explored most of it and got good loot, but we tried to kill the monster ending us being killed.

That was the first video and already had 10k subscribers, I saw that the guys were giving me shout outs like Smii7y, Mason, Fitz, Toby, and Swagger. Even Emília gave me a shout out!

~~~

Now it was time to graduate, Beverley and I were waiting for them to call us then sit down.

"Now get out there and good luck" I looked at Beverley and hugged her, we finally graduated, I looked at the crowd and saw Evan, Emilia, Smii7y, and the GBG and some of Evan's friends.

We both left to meet everyone, Beverley was fangirling when seeing all of her favorite YouTubers. She hugged them and took pictures with them as I did too.

"I'm very proud of you, you're like my little sister" Fitz came up to me and gave me a side hug, we took a picture together.

"And you're like a father that I never had" He laughed and ruffled my hair, I took pictures with everyone then I went home to finish packing my stuff to move in with Evan.

"I'm so proud of my baby, you've grown so much" My mom hugged me then I hugged her back, this was all thanks to her and my friends, I was finally out of school and can focus on what I wanna do.

"It's all thanks to you, thank you for everything mom" She wiped her tears and smiled at me, after that I finished packing which she helped me put in my car, I waved at my mom goodbye and glanced at the house I grew up in. Thank you for the memories.

I drove to Evan's house and then he helped me unpack my clothes and everything else, that all happened a year ago, now I'm 19 and pretty successful at my job.

I decided to become a youtuber and it went well, I played with the guys a lot and sometimes had my moments with Beverley and Emilia and did girl stuff.

This trip was very short but it had lots of ups and downs, thank you again for being there and reading this.

But...

PlEaSe HeLp Me AnD eNd It...

~~~

Eh this sucked but tbh I just wanna end it quick mainly because I just don't feel motivated to write about the BBS anymore and wanna write about something else so I'm ending it after Satt, that's why I deleted my Delirious, Wildcat and Marcel books.. sorry ❤️

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪