Chapter 3 - Questions But No Answers

Beverley and you were talking while walking. Since it was Friday, you two always have a sleepover. Since your mom likes your friend, she lets you two but only if you two are quiet.

"So why did you talk to Ryan?" She asked, you didn't want to tell her but you didn't want to lie.

"Just make him see how Tina really was.. He was going to see anyway since she was kissing another guy literally in front of him" You explained, she was shocked but calmed down a bit.

"It isn't a surprise, she always talks about that with her other friends.. I feel so bad for Ryan, he was so happy when they first went out" She sighed.

"Was he really that happy on going out with her"? You asked, even though she just said he was very happy.

"It was his first girlfriend, of course he would be happy yet nervous.. He was such a sweetheart, he always talked about her but something was off" You waited for her to continue.

"When he saw her talking to a guy, he wasn't an ordinary jealous boyfriend.. It looked like he wanted to kill them" You looked confused, why did she even say that?

"Why would you say THAT?" You questioned her.

"His face, it looked so evil.. It looked like he wanted to just do something evil" You two went inside her house, she needed some of her clothes to stay the night.

After all that, you two left to your house.

"That's crazy talk, you don't think he would ever do that.. Right?" You were unsure about all of this, you knew she always joked around but nothing this extreme.

"I'm serious! He even talks about violence, it gets me uncomfortable but I still talk to him" She said, you sighed, opening the door to your house.

"Wait, how did he react once he saw them?" She quickly asked, you grabbed the snacks, movies etc.

"He looked shocked but then asked for my phone number but smiled when he said that" You shrugged, you and Beverley eating some snacks.

"Probably a fake smile, maybe" She shrugged, she sighed but suddenly your phone rang.

You looked at it seeing it was Mr. Fong or his real name Evan.

"It's Evan" You told her, she squealed, snatching your phone.

"Let me do the talking" You looked over her shoulder to see what she was typing.

(Left is "You", Right is Evan)

Hey Y/N, I hope I'm not disturbing you

No, it's alright :)

So, I was wondering, do you want to go out sometime?

Aw like a date?

No, I mean, if you want it to be

I would love to :) where is the date at?

(Close movie theater)

Oh great! When can we go?

Tomorrow, around 5

Great, so now that we're talking, tell me something about yourself

Oh well uh I do YouTube

Really? What's your youtube name?