Chapter 5 - Don't Tell

Sunday went by fast and now it was Monday, you and Beverley were walking to school early as usual. Your mom was too sick to even give you a ride to school so you asked Beverley to take you.

It sounded like something weird but you didn't like to be alone, you liked having at least your best friend there for you.

After arriving you two left to go to class, you wondered what Evan was doing right now.

~~~

You sighed happily as you walked to your favorite class, you could see your favorite guy there. Evan.

You entered the room, seeing it was just you two. You walked at the back of the class then got your notebook to draw some more. You decided to draw  two people together, it wasn't the best but you tried.

"Nice drawing, is it perhaps the two of us?" You saw Evan beside you, him looking at you with a smirk.

"Uh.. Maybe" You tried to sound brave but you barely got any words out.

"I'll be seeing you after class" He winked at you, going back to the front after seeing students flooding in.

"Hey Mr. Fong" A girl blew a kiss to Evan making you cringe, gladly he doesn't enjoy the affection only from you.

"Hello" Evan greeted her, not looking up at her. The girl groaned then sat down with her friends.

~~~

"Alright, go to lunch everybody" Everyone left expect you, Evan signaled you to go where he was which you gladly did.

"I'm going to have lunch already but I just wanted to say, have fun eating" You nodded as you packed your bags to meet Beverley who was already on your favorite spot.

Suddenly, you received a message. You knew who it was so you just read her message.

Baby!! Where are you? I miss you already (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I'll be there in a second

OK daddy ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

You giggled then put your phone away, but then received a hug from Evan.

"I know we shouldn't do this but I really needed a hug" You blushed at how warm he was, nonetheless how strong he was too.

"Talk to you after school" You nodded then received a kiss on the cheek from him.

You reached the rooftop seeing Beverley there waving at you.

"Sooo what did you and Mr. Big Dick do all alone?" She teased making you playfully hit her on the arm.

"Oh shut up! We didn't do anything" You tried defending yourself but Beverley being a mind reader knew something happened.

"So are you guys a thing now? If so, that was so fast! Did you guys have sex? You used a condom right?! I'm not ready to be a grandma!" You calmed her down.

"We are together, we confirmed it on Sunday and we only hugged.. Is it weird to be with your teacher?" She shook her head.