Chapter 4 - The Date

Finally after calming down Beverley, you two went to sleep. But bad thing is, you didn't wake up early. Beverley shook you awake, making you get up.

"Bitch it's 3 p.m! Go take a shower" You rubbed your eyes, still half asleep. She groaned.

"Date with Big Dick!" Your eyes widened, quickly getting a towel and turning on the shower. You just turned it on, not caring if it was hot or cold.

After 10 minutes, you got out, wrapping the towel around your body. Beverley laid out a dress which had long sleeves.

She did a bit of makeup on you then grabbed some black flats for you, you got a text from Evan saying he was on his way earlier than expected.

"Done! You're welcome, just act natural! Ask questions not weird but normal" You nodded but that didn't stop you from being nervous as hell.

"You look pretty, if he rejects you then he's an ass. First dates suck though so don't make it awkward" You just heard what she was telling you about what to do.

You both heard a car honk making you two go to the front door, you really hated the fact you had to go. What if it messes up again?

"Don't worry Y/N, OK? Call me if you need me to pick you up" You nodded then went outside seeing Evan looking amazing.

"USE A CONDOM!!" You both heard Beverley say before closing the door. You sighed then went towards Evan who just smiled at you.

"You look pretty" You thanked him amd tried complimenting him too saying he was cute. You two went inside his car and went to the movies.

"So, who was that?" He asked while looking at the road, you told him she was your best friend and after that you two talked for some time. He was so nice to you but you still felt weird about this.

If you two actually become a thing, does that mean you have to keep it a secret from the rest of the school? You really don't want the same event that happened to that other girl happen to you, people would be so rude to you, judge you, everything in their power to destroy your life.

"Well, we're here" You both got out of the car once he parked right, you two walked side by side, just talking which movie to watch.

You decided on which one and paid for the tickets, getting some snacks and going in the theater.

"The trailer made it good so I hope the movie is too" You hoped it would be good.

"If it sucks then we can leave and go somewhere else" You nodded then went to your seat which were great seats. Surprisingly, nobody was here.

"Where's everybody else?" You asked to Evan as he looked around too, it was the first time not seeing anybody in a theater before.

Minutes passed and nobody came, it was just the two of you. Wonder what will happen while you two are alone?

"So, tell me about yourself" Evan asked as he put his arm around the seat you were on. You told him some stuff about you, leaving the part about the event that happened long time ago.

"You're very interesting, you know that?" You took the compliment and began talking again with him, ignoring the movie.

"Even if you're one of my students, I really like you" Was it going too fast? You didn't want anything to happen quickly so it won't mess up your relationship with him.

"I hope this isn't awkward to go out with your teacher" He chuckled nervously as he scratched behind his head.

"It isn't don't worry" If he was much older it would've been.

~~~

The movie was done, you two were the only ones who actually went to watch it and you were glad, you two could talk which was stupid since it was a movie theater.

"Y/N! Um I was wondering, can we do this again sometime?" You looked at Evan and nodded, smiling up at him.

"I would love to... Thanks for inviting me" You kissed his cheek and walked to your front door, waving at a blushing Evan behind you.

"She's so... Amazing" He touched the place she kissed him, enjoying that she even did that.

"I hope I can call her mine one day" He got in his car and drove away.

"Omg! Y/N and Mr. Fong?!" A nosy girl said as she saw the event happen, she thought for a second but sighed.

"It isn't worth ruining her life, I remember my friend going with a teacher.. It fucked her up but she left with him somewhere unknown.. I hope shes happy" The girl left skipping off to her home.

~~~

Ehh sorry for not updating lol whoops 3: you know that feeling when you think and KNOW your crush kind of LIKES you? I think he likes me, and he obviously knows I like him!

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪