Intro

Heyo! Another story for you guys, I know you all love Vanoss so much too! So here's a fan-fic but a little bit different! Anyways please check out my other stories if you love the banana bus squad!

I have for now Mini Ladd, Ohmwrecker, Delirious and now Vanoss

Anyways let's give an intro on you! And Vanoss

----------------------------------------------

You are Y/N L/N a 17 year old who is about to turn 18! You are very shy, you don't like to hang out with anybody because of what happened just Beverley, a best friend.  You live with your mom, your dad left you two when your mother gave birth to you.

Your mother is kind, generous to others but to you she is like a sister, a friend, she pushes you to do your best even after the event that happened.

Your mom is like no other, she's very chirpy and a early bird. Waking up around 6 am, you count on her to wake you up.

You enjoy drawing and playing video games. Some games you enjoy are Dead By Deadlight, Friday The 13th, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 etc.

----------------------------------------------
Evan Fong, or known as VanossGaming in YouTube. A 23 year old male who decided to become a teacher to remember how he was back then.

Grew up in Canada, grew up to enjoy hockey.

Well that was it, didn't want to write so much about you, if you don't like the description I gave you then make up your own ^.^

But as always, I hope you enjoy this story! I'll see you in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪