Lance was currently describing every detail on how the girl was getting murdered. I could tell Allura and Romelle got scared because I heard Hunk shift towards Romelle and Allura squeaked every time something scary happened and I could I mange her huddling towards Keith. But I, no i was alone. Since Lance was the one telling the story, I had no one to curl up under, but even if he was here I couldn't do that. At the moment I was trembling, my head still pressed in my knees and I kept bringing them closer and closer together until I was holding myself so tight that it was probably bruising. Every time something gory happened and Lance would raise his voice, I would whimper while tears rolled down my face. I felt so defenseless.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I lifted my head a bit.

"Pidge, your shaking."

"With excitement." I tried convincing Hunk, but when I spoke you could hear my voice breaking.

"Tell him. Ask to stop the story. Kiss him so he could shut up. Just do something, so you won't have to sit here and cry."

"Then I'll just get a breath of fresh air. You know go outside for a bit."

"Then what?"

"I'll stand outside and cry." I chuckled sadly. Hunk tried to reach for me, but I just stood up and left. I was walking behind Lance, so I wouldn't interrupt him or let him know I left. The only person who saw me was Keith, but I tried my best to explain to him that I was going to use the bathroom. I think he understood.

I went outside to the front porch and sat on the steps. Staring up, I tried distracting myself by counting the stars, but after a while I gave up on that and just accepted that I was scared. I turned around and saw the lights turned on in the house and from the window Hunk was pointing at me. That snitch! I flipped my head back as soon as I heard the front door open.

"So when where you going to tell me?" He started.

"I don't know, after your story, never."

"But if you were scar-."

"I was not scared."

"Oh really? Then what are you doing out here?"

"I like a good fresh air at night."

"Then why are there tears that stain your face?!" He grabbed my chin and now I was facing him. He was a lot closer than expected .

"Lance."

"I hate seeing you like this. When your crying."

"But I loved seeing you like that. When you were happy and smiling."

"But if me being happy meant you being upset, did you think I'd go through with it?"

"Of course not! That's why I didn't tell you in the first place, cause you'd care too much about my feelings!"

Lance backed his face up a bit and his eyes were darting across my face. I wanted to say "what.", but before I could be pulled me in and our lips locked. I was shocked at first, but then I fell into the kiss, his hands holding onto my face and mine were holding his, but soon he let go of my face and our hands were intertwined with each other's.

"I want you to know that your feeling are just as important as mine. Don't think that you can't tell me something even if it would make me upset." He said separating just barely.

I only looked down, I wanted to say I'm sorry, but I know he wouldn't accept it. So I just did the unexpected and kissed him again. This time I was holding his face.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled in between the kisses, I know he accepted it this time when he pulled me in closer. We were only interrupted when a group of little kids came up to us.

"Trick or Treat!" They we're dressed up as the lions. I could see all the colors there plus orange, maybe for Coran?

"Aww Lance they're so cute. GIVE THEM CANDY!" I broke from our kiss and was forcing Lance to find any candy Hunk had.

"My girlfriend is so scary." Lance smiled at the kids, probably signaling them to help him. "I'll go get the candy." He stood up and walked back inside.

"Excuse me miss." One of the kids called me, it was the one who was the red lion. "He said your adorable when you're scary."

"He did? Thank you for telling me."  I smiled at him and Lance made his way back to us with a bowl full of candy.

After passing it all to the little kids and they left I turned back to Lance. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in for a rushed kiss and pulled away quickly making Lance want more.

"Enjoy that while you can because now there's no more nice Pidge." I crossed my arms.

"Oh. Is that so?"

"Yeah. I won't be as adorable as you think when I get really scary. Maybe even scarier than your spooky story." I could tell that after me saying that, Lance understood. The little kid ratted him out, and red of all colors.

"Happy Halloween Lance." I smirked.

Ok so this is the Halloween One-shot I made. I decided that this would be filled with one-shots when I'm bored or if you guys ever request one.