SpOokY Stories

Pidge's POV

I enjoy Halloween! I'm not scared of Haunted Houses or even scary movies, but I am embarrassed to say that I am petrified of spooky stories. So the situation I'm currently in right now isn't something I'm so happy about.

"Halloween?" Allura was confused. Spending her first Halloween with us, this was to be as expected. We didn't really celebrate the holiday in space cause you know there was a whole war, but now that we're back here on Earth we can actually partake in it.

"Yeah! That's why we told you to come in your lion onesie." Lance pointed to her pink lion onesie.

"Soooo on Halloween we dress up? Is that why Keith is wearing a red lion onesie? And Pidge with green, Lance has blue, Romelle wearing orange, and Hunk's yellow?"

"That's right, we'd also get free candy, but that's only when your little."

"Candy?"

"Never mind. Here's something you may know."

"What is that?"

"Spooky Stories!"

"Oh yes! I do love a good fright!"

I started getting nervous as everyone got comfortable in the living room, we were at Hunk's place.

The game started off with Lance . He was to tell one of the spookiest story he knows of. The worse part about it was he turned off the lights for effect. Normally I wouldn't be afraid of the dark, but now I was absolutely terrified.

"You've been pretty quiet, Pidge." Hunk whispered in my ear, nudging me slightly.

"Hm?" I was kind of out of it, so when he asked me the question I was a bit surprised.

"Are you ok? I know how you're afraid of-."

"Shhhh!" I interrupted him by covering his mouth.

"Not so loud." I reminded him. I turned back to Lance to make sure he didn't hear us, but he was in the midst of his story.

"Don't tell me." Hunk looked back to Lance as well.

"I never thought I would have to tell him." I mumbled.

"You've been dating for five months and you haven't told Lance about your fear?"

"Maybe." I turned around from Hunk.

"You should tell him. Like now. I know this story and when he gets to a certain point you're going to be terrified."

"Really? I mean it's fine. I'll just wait until he's done with his stories."

"I swear Pidge, if you don't tell him soon, I will." Hunk sighed.

"Hunk! Don't do that!" I tried yelling quietly. "Look how happy he is, he was telling me all about how he couldn't wait for the spooky stories earlier today. I couldn't tell him that I was afraid because then he'd put my fear over his joy." I pointed towards Lance and gave a smile, it was faint, but it was still there.

"I know you care about Lance and you'd do anything just to see him happy, but doesn't your feelings count too? I mean in your relationship you guys barely have secrets, but this is one of those things you SHOULD tell him."

"Hunk, it's just a little fear. If anything, I should be the one sucking it up and facing it. Can't be scared my whole life." I let out a small chuckle, while Hunk just sighed.

I'm honestly not sure anymore. Hunk made a great point, but I love seeing Lance like this, I love him being happy, I love Lance. *sigh* What am I going to do? I curled up into a ball and rested my head on my knees. I started listening in on Lance's story. Big Mistake.