chapter 15

I just sat in the car silencly. While Kyungil's brother has kidnapped me. 

I saw we went to the city. It was quite ride. When we reached the city. 

We drove to this HUGE building! it was so high. We drove in the building to the parking lot. 

When he was done parking. He stepped out of the car and opens the door for me. 

''Please come with me~'' he said. 

I just followed what he said. 

Then i started to follow him from behind. We were walking through hallways after hallway. 

WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I? 

Suddenly it seems like we reached it. He opens a huge door. 

I saw a huge set. With all lights. A photoshoot? 

Suddenly a man comes up to us. ''Ohh you are finally here. ''

''Yeah i brought someone with me. Do you think it will work?'' he asked. 

The man looked at me from head to toe. 

''For sure! She is really the one we were looking for. Please prepare her for the shoot!'' 

''Eh? shoot?'' i said all confused. 

Kyungil's brother came up to me and smiled. ''Yup that is the favor i wanted to ask. Could you be my Co-model for one day?'' 

I was shocked when i heared that. ''What!? you mean pose with you?'' 

He nodded. ''Yeah... I had a hard time with my Co- female models before... You were the only one who popped up in my mind who wouldn't be shaken while being a photoshoot with me'' 

Ahh.. Kinda makes sense... What have those female models done to him that he had to get me to model? 

I sighed deeply. 

''I am really sorry... But i was running out of options. Besides the companies really didn't liked the pics of the last shoots. So please...'' he begged. 

He just had to choose me. I mean aren't there more professional models that can do it? But he got me out of school... Well i guess i should try it. I mean i needed a break. Besides it's a one-lifetime chance.

''Alright... I will do it but.. i am worried that other students at school find out'' 

He smiled. ''No it's alright. We put make-up and a wig on you. Nobody will be able to recognize you.'' 

Pfff... I wonder why life is throwing things like this at me? 

I was pushed over to the dressingroom. I changed my clothes and let my make-up be done. 

It's kinda different... I never had this done before. So it's kinda a bit exciting.. 

Finally the wig was put on me. ''Alright! it's done. You can look in the mirror'' 

I open my eyes. I was really amazed what i saw in the mirror. ''No way... this is me?'' 

''You totally look great. You could pass as one of the top models right now.''

''really?...'' i said awkward. Omg what to do? i really totally look so different. Well i should be a other person for the time being. 

Or else i feel like too awkward to wear all of this. 

I stood up and headed for the set. 

I saw the photographer and kyungil's brother talking with each other. Going over how the shoot will be.