chapter 12

I really enjoyed the trip! Even though i did saw kyungil.. but that was just once.

All the fun with the guys made me just forget it and enjoy life for a moment.

Soon as we returned back to school. I was unpacking my stuff while remembering all the things have done. I could still feel it. Japan~

The sights were so unbelieveable. I miss it already... I just feel a bittersweet feeling.

Now that i have to come back to my life... Oh well it was fun for the while it lasted.

I won't forget this... So i went on with unpacking my stuff with a sigh.

Untill someone knocked on the door. I wonder who that might be...

The guys and me would meet at lunch together. So i went to open the door.

It was kyungil.... I was sighing so deep and in stress in my mind.

Just the last person i wanted to see at this moment. God why me?

''Hey'' he greets me with a smile. Not sure what to think of.

''Hi... What do you want?'' i asked.

He looked a bit surprised by my reaction/greeting.

''Why so down? and cold? is that because of the girl i was with in japan?'' he asked.

''No not really.. why should i be troubled by that? I don't care who you date or love whatevers anyways what are you doing here?'' i tried to stay on topic before i tripp and kick myself in the stomache.

''Ahh.. well.. I was wondering if you had time to help me with the homework'' he asked.

I feel so awkward.. I just wanna run away. Knowing that he doesn't like me while he is acting like that.

I feel like i'm being played with. Don't want to anymore. Got more things on my mind.

I can't have this. I looked at him.

''Please stop this act. I already know. No need for it anymore'' i said.

He looks confused. ''what do you mean?''

''You know. I'm just trash to you. Just a thing. Just a girl you played with like many but i will not keep going to played along with you. I know the truth so just go look for a other to be fooled by you.''

''Wait this is...''

''Ah one more thing.'' i said.

Then slap his cheek as hard as i could.

''This is what you deserve. Who are you to steal my first kiss? You are just like other rich boys. While i thought you were different. Ah well...'' I closed the door.

Then i hear knocking on my door and him yelling my name.

I know every girl will notice and i will be dead by the girls when they hear i slapped his handsome face. Yeah right..

I don't regret it.

After while. it was lunch time. So i went out of my room and girls were already deadstaring me.

I went by the chef to get my food and went to sit down by the guys.

''Oh Luna! i heard a rumour that something happened between you and kyungil'' said chen.

I sighed. I really don't wanna talk about it.

"Ah yeah girls said you slapped him" said D.O.

Kai looks at me. He knows.. why i did that so..